Sejal in VR Mansion

Hey guys So I am back with new update and I am feeling very much better now. Thanks for your wishes and support.

First of all HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL.

And now without wasting time, let's begin with the update.

The episode starts with:

Vansh kissed Riddhima's forehead.
V: Riddhima chalo mere sath neeche.
R: par Vansh tum karne kya wale ho
V: sabr rakho abhi sab pata chal jayega
Vansh hold Riddhima's hand and they went downstairs.
Meera: chale Riddhima, tum apna saman kyu nhi lekar aayi ho.
V: kyunki Riddhima kahi nhi ja rhi hai
Raj: par beta abhi to hamari baat hui thi Riddhima ko le jane ko lekar
V: par maine to ha nhi kaha. Aur aapki sachai to main ache se janta hu. You know what I mean ya phir pataun Sasurji.
Raj:ha...ha samaj gya.
V: good, to aap to chup hi rahiye aur ye hamara family matter hai to aap logo ke liye acha yahi hoga ki aap yaha se chale jaye.

Raj and Meera gulped. They were scared. They had understood the situation that Vansh knew everything and now they should escape or they would not be spared.
While Sejal was happy seeing that how Vansh supported Riddhima.
Meera: ha, chalo chal Sejal chale.
They were going towards the main door while Riddhima was tensed for Sejal that her mom and dad may torture her and went out their frusrtation on her but she can't stop Sejal and ask her to stay here because even it is not confirmed that she will stay here or not so how can she ask Sejal for it.
But her thoughts were broken when she find that Vansh was saying something
V: ruko Sejal, tum kahi nhi jaogi.
Riddhima and sejal were confused.
V: mera matlab hai apne mom dad ko jane do. Tum yahi rukogi.
S: par jiju, main yaha....kaise
V: oh common sejal ye tumhari behen ka ghar hai to yaha rehne mein kya problem hai. Aur tum yaha rahogi to Riddhima ka bhi mann laga rahega p. Aur I hope kisiko bhi koi problem nhi hogi, haina Sasurji and Sasuma.
Raja and Meera were already scared of Vansh so they had no option other than agreeing to Vansh.
R and M: ha....ha hume kya problem hogi. Sejal tum yahi reh jao
Sejal asked Riddhima in gestures to which she nodded.
S: thik hai jiju
Vansh smiled at her. While Riddima was looking at Vansh with moist eyes which are full of love, repect and concern. She adored Vansh as how he gets to know what she wants which she didn't speak and how he done that work.
Vansh was smiling and look towards Riddhima with a questioning look to which she gestured in no through her head.

The episode ends.