Truth unfolds

Hey guyss!!
I am back....

So updating the story right now..
And I am going to complete this story asap by giving regular updates.

Hope you will vote and provide a good feedback.

I am having a really good idea for a new story and I am going to start that just after completing this story.

Are you excited??

As I am a Ca student I will not be able to handle more than one story at a time but I will you regular updates of this story and start the new one

Also, pls follow on instagram:
i.e. watty_kaniika

As the id will be for my wattpad stories alert and spoilers only.

Here the episode starts...

Riddhima and sejal both were shocked to see kabir while kabir smirked.

Kabir came forward and said to riddhima

Kabir: Hey Riddhima!! What a suprise tum yahan kaise??

Riddhima was nervous and vansh was shocked.

Vansh: Riddhima kabir tum ek dusre ko jante ho??

That's when sejal said

Sejal: ha jiju, ye humare college me hi h. Kabir humara senior h or hum college me hi mile isse or experience zyada acha tha nhi pr aap isse kaise jante ho?

That's when Riddhima said

Riddhima: Ha vansh tum kaise jante ho kabir ko?

Vansh: Actually isiliye hi mne aap sbko bulaya h M kuch btana chahta hu. Kabir mera bhai h...

Everyone was shocked to listed to him.

Dadi: kya matlab h tera vansh??

Vansh: kabir or anupriya ji dad ki second family h jiske baare me hume nhi pta tha.

Everyone was shocked to the hell.

Ishani: Bhai kya bol rhe ho aap??

Vansh: Ishani M sach bol rha hu. I know sb ke liye ye bohot shocking h but jo h yhi h or ab hume iss sach ko accept krna hi hoga or anupriya ji or kabir ko bhi kyunki vo bhi humari family h or ab vo yhi rhenge.

Dadi: Vansh tu shi keh rha h M hairan hu jankr ki mere bete ki dusri family h pr jo bhi h ye ldka kabir to humara hi ansh h. Aao beta apne ghr me aao..

Dadi said to kabir and anupriya

They both entered the mansion.

Riddhima's pov:
     I am shocked kabir vansh ka bhai h..
Jo mera experience rha kabir ke sath college me usse uski intentions achi nhi h but vo vansh ka bhai h M vansh ko kuch nhi keh skti iss baare me. Maybe kabir sach janne ke baad aisa na rhe.

Riddhima was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard vansh introducing her to kabir.

Vansh: kabir meet my wife Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania.

He said smilling looking at Riddhima and kissed her forehead and she smilled back.

Kabir: oo nice to meet you... Riddhima Bhabhi

He smirked and extended his hand for handshake to which she nervously reciprocated.

Scene changes...

It was 8 in the evening.
Now everything was normal. Kabir and anupriya were given their own rooms and they settled there and everyone was induged in their own activities.

Vansh was in his study doing some work on his laptop.

Here Riddhima was sitting in her room just when sejal entered

Sejal: Di I can't believe vo ghatiya kabir vansh jiju ka bhai h

Riddhima: sejal dheere koi sun lega..

Sejal: so what di aapne jiju ko nhi btaya ki usne college me apke sath kaise misbehave kia tha

Riddhima: nhi sejal or M btaungi bhi nhi. Sejal kabir vansh ka bhai h or M nhi chahti meri vjh se koi issue create pehle hi vansh ne mere liye bht kuch kia h.

Sejal: to kya aap usko aise hi ignore krdoge agr usne aisi harkate dubara ki to??

Riddhima: shyd aisa kuch ho hi na sejal kya pta he will realise hi mistake after all this

Sejal: pr kia to? Promise me ki tb aap jiju ko sb bta doge

Riddhima: acha thik h meri maa..
Ab tu ja I need to take bath. You know na raat ko nahane se pehle mujhe neend nhi aati.

Sejal: ok di.

Now Riddhima selected the clothes from wardrobe to wear and was going to take bath when kabir entered her room.

She was shocked at seeing him and she was getting afraid thinking he will misbehave with her but making her amused.

Kabir said: sorry bhabhi mujhe nhi pta tha ki college me jo ldki se mne aise misbehave kia vo mere bhai ki wife hogi.. Vo to bss msti me tha It was nothing serious and I am sorry for that.

Riddhima thought that he is really guilty and she was happy at this fact

Riddhima: it ok kabir I hope aage aisa kuch nhi hoga M smjh skti hu ki tumhare liye ye baat accept krna tough h but tumne realise kia its good and I am happy for this.

Kabir: thank you bhabhi..Ab M chalta hu.

Riddhima gave him a smile and he turned back and smirked before leaving her room and then left her room.

Kabir's pov:
   Khush ho jao bhabhi ji kyunki bht jld vo time ayega jb tum or tumhara pati khushiyo se bht dur hoge or jo hoga tumhare pass to bss dard.

Riddhima went to washroom to take bath she forgot to take her clothes.

Here, Vansh completed his all work and relaxed a bit and then walked around to go to his room.

In the washroom when Riddhima had taken bath she wrapped around a towed around her body. She looked around to take her clothes to wear but she find none.
Then she realised that she had forgotten her clothes on the bed itself.

She slapped her hand thinking such a fool she is..

Here vansh entered the room..

And was shocked surprised and amused to see the view in front of him..

Boom....

How was the update???

Next update tomorrow..and trust the next episode will give you all goosebumps and a hint of it is posted on my instagram so do check.

What do you think vansh saw??

Pls do vote and comment.

Meet u tomorrow with next update..
Do follow my instagram..

Keep living happy....!