CHAPTER 1

so it starts after media left and ridhima came to vansh pain was visible in his eyes anyone can say that she is broken by seeing her state she was taking slow steps toward vansh and.....

Ridhima: (broken) vansh u can't...... (before she could say anything her phone rang and seeing the caller id she immediately answered)

(one more thing I wil be writing names in short ok but right now I will use uk for uknown)

R: (Cold voice) hello

UK: .............................................................

R:(shocked) whattttt (angryr) r u out of ur mind i clearly told u that nothing should happen him (emotional) why cant u obey my 1 order not......

UK:(stammering+scared) I.....I am so.....sorry...... m...maam bu..t i tried my best to keep him away from all these things but I failed plzzzz for..forgive me

R:(angry) what  the heck am i supposed to do with ur sorry haan? (dangerously) i swear on god if anything happened to him then start counting ur day.....

All the raisinghaniya's were shocked seeing this side of hers as she never talked to anyone in that tone... now everyone was staring at her in confusion.......

(the call was over)

R: what? do u all need anything?!

all raisinghaniya's nodded in no

R:(shouting) then why the hell r u all starting at me like that?! is something funny going on that u can't keep ur eyes to yourself or the newly oh so beautiful wedded couple?

everyone was  shocked listening her, kabir who was seeing all this from far away  was hell shocked seeing this side of ridhima as the girl he knew was never like this but a sweetheart,she never complained also not when he and his mother were torturing and blackmailing her.

Tell me in the comments how was it and also plzzzz vote

or else it will feel like u all r not liking it:( so plzzzz comment and vote....

love u all :)