CHAPTER 2

K to R: (guilty) ridhima I..I am sorry please forg....

R:(angry) oh please keep ur that act to yourself (shouting) u r asking forgiveness (more loud) after making my life hell..........

now raisinghaniyas were more confused.......

I to herself: wow what an acting both of them should get an award............

V to himself: wow ridhima u r such a great actor.........

something strikes ridhima's mind and she asked kabir..........

R: kabir i cant forgive u but canu please do me a favor?

               K nodded happily

R: ok so listen plzzzz pack my bag but only the stuffs which belongs to me nothing given by this family...(eyeing raisinghaniyas )...and yeah i m having some work so I'll come in an hour till then my bag should be packed...ok....

K:(being curious) ok ...... but what work do u have......

R:(not interested) its none of ur business ...........

K: okay

   HERE A PHONE CALL COMES AGAIN AND SHE IMMEDIATELY ANSWERED IT, AGAIN HER EXPRSSION TURNED INTO COLD AND DANGEROUS..........

R:(frustrated) what now???

UK: maamdo u know the hospital?????

R: no

UK: so how will u come???

R:(angry) so tell na..........

UK: maam its XYZ hospital

R:hmm ok

                                                                                   FLASHBACK

UK: maam ur brother is in hospital as ur enemies hv attacked him......

R:(shocked)whattttt(angry)r u out of ur mind i clearly told u nothing should happen him (emotional) y cant u obey my 1 order............

                                                                       FLASHBACK ENDS

RIDHIMA GOES FROM THERE AND REACHES XYZ HOSPITAL..AND SHE GOES TO HIS BROTHER'S ROOM(SAME PERSON THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT) THERE SHE SAW THAT HER BROTHER WAS LIFELESSLY  LYING ON THE BED AND A MAN WAS STANDING NEAR HIM BOWING HIS HEAD DOWN.......

R TO THE MAN: thanks ajay, for informing me

AJ to R: It's my responsibility maam:)

       SO AJAY IS RIDHIMA'S PERSONAL BODYGUARD AND THE MOST TRUST WORTHY PERSON AND HE IS THE SAME UNKNOWN MAN.....

R:(dangerously) whoever has done this i swear on god he have to pay for it I'll make him beg for his death......... (calmly)Ajay be with him and don't leave him alone even even for a second (dangerously)mark my words not even for a second....

AJ:(bowing his head) yes maam

R: good it will be better for u 

AJ: yes maam

precape; kabir and ridhima again to be friends and ridhima's real identity and also panic attacks...............

   TELL ME IN THE COMMENT BOX HOW WAS IT AND ALSO PLZZZ VOTE ELSE IT FEELS U ALL R NOT LIKING MY STORY:( (so plzzzzzzz vote and comment) :)

    LOVE U ALL and THANKS FOR REAADING:)