'i- you- wha- HUH?!?!?' ~ Chp2

recap~

"Come on~ I'll make pancakes~" That was all it took to get me up. "chocolate spread and its a deal!" "fine, also don't forget to fix your bed head, ya lil' shit!" I have chosen to question if my hair really was that bad as Dad skipped downstairs.

****

Izu's POV

I rolled out of bed and crawled to my wardrobe. Needless to say, I want to look good on my first day at a new school, in a new country, without my Mum...God this is weird. Mum has always set me off on my first day, and every day for that matter...I slap my face to get me out of my thoughts. If I'm ever going to become a great hero and keep my promise to her, I need to stop letting it hold me back.

That sounds awful. It's not holding me back, just keeping in a depressed place which clouds my head. Mum wouldn't like that. She would want me to keep pushing forward and use this as a learning curve! Think about it, I could have some actual friends! Not that being at UA was bad or anything the others were just...how to put it...judge-y? Yeah, judge-y. They were not fond of my demonic looks...Except Mina, Denki, Shinsou, Jirou, Kirishima, Monoma, Tokoyami and Shoji. Aizawa, Present Mic, Midnight, Vlad King, Lunch-rush, Recovery Girl and Nezu also didn't seem to mind my looks. And when I saved Eri she seemed to like having someone else with horns near her ; she's like my little sister. They all came to say goodbye when I left, except Eri I didn't want her to know cause I would feel bad. They even gave me gifts! 

Mina : a picture of them all (the nice ones) and a video of them all saying goodbye.

Denki : a Pikachu hoodie and plushie

Shinsou : Purple cat Bluetooth headphones

Jirou : New note books and a spa kit

Kirishima : A red fluffy blanket and shark plushie

Monoma : a book of insults and compliments

Tokoyami : a black hoodie with a blood red summoning circle on it

Shoji : scented candles and a wax burner, with multiple wax scents (lavender, roses, blue raspberry etc.)

Midnight : books on how to flirt and seduce all genders, and a Midnight hoodie

Vlad King : some video games and coins for in-game use

Lunch-rush : A couple of cookery and bakery books filled with comfort foods and world renowned chefs private recipes 

Nezu : a recommendation for Star Academy, a fancy tea set and signatures from some Pro-heroes

Recovery Girl : a healing amulet and health restoring gummies

Aizawa and Present Mic : an Eraserhead hoodie, a Present Mic hoodie, capture weapon,voice changer/amplifier , a black cat plushie and a yellow cockatoo plushie

Anyway~ as I was saying, time to pick an outfit! I finally settled on a pair of plain black jeans and a black tank top with my summoning circle hoodie from Tokoyami around my waist. I put on all my piercings, but instead of green I put in the red ones, and added some jewellery.