A Daily Dose Of Y/n's life

I wake up in the morning to prepare for school
And I saw my mom saying she's selling me to one direction because of our debts and mostly because I dont know...

Later on, I walk to school oh- how do you know there's this alpha wolf looking for his mate and guess who it is (of course it's y/n🙄)
And now as you can see there's the vampire king wanting my sweet blood and now he wants me to be his queen (how unexpected🤯)
And I finally got to school and there's this new transfer student from I dont know where i he is from and is know as the quite student from them😬 I was really friendly to him and later on I saw that he took me off to his list (of whatever)
After class...
We have p.e and the jock a.k.a the "bad boy" came into to tease me and I was super mad that I told hin to stop "pl-pl-pl-please s-s-s-stop w-what y-y-y-you're do-do-doing" (the s-s-s-stuttering🙄✋) and (obviously don't forget the jackson wang) jackson wang came to our school to give his party invitation but except me... (sad girl y/n)
and the bullies came bullied me (duh) and y/n go to the rooftop of her school and sang "fight song" WitH hEr BeAuTiFuL vOiCe and dance LiKE a PROfEsSiOnaL bAlLeT dAnCER then she started singing... after she sang there were bullies coming to her (I seriously dont know what i'm writing) and (drum rolls) a handsome (boy name) came to rescue her and blah blah blah (y'all I dont know how to end this, so...

The end😤😤