Ch.3

Hay Yall sorry for taking so long I'll try and update more often Hope yall enjoy~
{●~●}

Timeskip to afternoon

Mina's:
I'm kinda bored so I think it'd be a good Idea to play truth or dare so I went downstairs to the common room "Hey guys do yall wanna play Truth or dare?" I asked "Yeah sure" I got from the Bakusqaud(-bakugo)"

Anyone else?" I asked "U-umm Can I play too" I looked up to see Bakugo in a cute crop top and some shorts and just like that everyone raised their hand to play."Ok everyone sit down in a circle" I said they all sat down "Who is starting" "Me please" I heard Midorya say."U-um Kacchan truth or dare" "Truth!" He answered

"Uh....What do you do in youre freetime?" He asked "Well I actually model for my mom and dad's fashion industry but only on Fridays and Saturdays" He answered smilling.

N/O:
Everyone was shocked "W-what are you even aloud to do that?" Midorya asked curious. "Well yes Aizawa-sensei said it was alright as long as I stay save" He answered with a little smile !"Wow thats cool!" Kaminari said with a big smile "Yeah it is but let's continue playing t or d." Bakugo answered "Hmm.. uh Uraraka truth or dare!" He said pointing at her "Uh Dare!" "Ok I dare you to kiss your crush." He answered

"o-oh ok" she said before she stood up and went to Izuku "Ohh I'm sorry Uraraka-san I already like someone" he said a little bit sad disappointing his friend "Heh silly Deku-kun I wasn't going to you I was going to Tsu-chan" she said giggling before kissing the green haired girl. After that you could tell that both faces looked like Kirishima's hair.

"L-look Tsu-chan I really like you as more than a friend and If you don't like me that's ok " she said a with the nicest smile they have ever seen from her "I-i really like you too Uraraka I would love to go o-out with you (ribbit)"she said with that cute smile we all love "Really" "yeah".

Words:369 (without these)

Hey yall sorry again for taking so long to do one freaking chapter I've just been so concentrated with other books that I will publish soon.That I forgot the books I published hehe.. And yes I know this chapter is quite lazy :,)

Bye have a nice morning/afternoon/evening love yall <3 <3 <3 <3