[BFMH] A/N and Disclaimer

Hello hellowww

To clear the confusion...

I've had this idea for a while now, to write a series of standalone short stories, and it's here.

The idea is to divide them into two and because I'm sooo cReAtIvE, I named them the cherry and kimono series.

It's easy to understand; the cherry series is only going to have short stories filled with fluff and 'probably' a tiny amount of smut depending on the book. The kimono series on the other hand, will be full of smut. Like really full of it lol. As much as I can without tarnishing the story line.

So... these series don't have a schedule, it is mostly so that I can still post something even if I'm really busy and can't focus on the full length stories. But mostly, I really want to write short stories too.

So this is the first short cherry book. Enjoy!

If you have any questions, ask me here —>

Well... onto the disclaimer stuff

BLURB

After a fatal accident, Aidan wakes up in a hospital with more broken bones than one.

His critical condition leaves him under the care of the hottest person he'd ever seen. So much that one look at his doctor almost gives him a heart attack.

As he tries to control his attraction to the annoyingly professional man in scrubs, he forgets that he is slowly recovering until it is too late.

Will his feelings be reciprocated? Or will he leave the hospital more broken than when he'd first come in?

DISCLAIMER

This book is a work of fiction, names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual places or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
~~~

Hey thanks for checking this out! It goes a long way🥰
Hope you like it

Copyright © cherrykimono7 2021