12| Bend Me Over

It's been just over a week and Luis and I made plans to have dinner together today. It is nothing fancy, just the two of us. It made me giddy.

I'm currently in my office working and trying to finish up faster so I can rush home.

Someone knocks at my door and I tell them to come in. I only look up after I hear his voice.

"I missed you," Luis says before taking long strides over to me.

And just like that, my work is forgotten.

I get up and move quickly to give him a hug. "What are you doing here?" I ask as my hands wrap around him. "We're supposed to meet later."

"I got some extra time off," Luis says and lifts me up into his arms. "I needed to see you."

How does he know exactly how to turn me into a puddle? I lick my lips and smile shyly.

Luis kisses me lightly and walks to my desk, then sets me down on it.

I feel my face flame when he parts my legs and steps between them. Luis gives me a once over before bending a little.

"How was your day?" He asks. A simple enough question, but I fall harder for him.

"Boring," I reply. "Until I saw you."

"I love it when you speak like that," he says while kissing his way up my neck.

I gasp. "How... how was yours?"

"Very distracting," he says and shrugs.

"Really?" I am amused.

"Hmm, no matter what I did, I couldn't stop thinking about you," he replies.

"Luis..." I complain.

He laughs. "It's the truth."

The kiss that follows is sublime. He holds me protectively as he explores my mouth. It never gets old; every time our lips touch.

I put an end to it before I can completely lose my mind. It tends to happen a lot every time Luis kisses me.

"As much as I'd love for you to bend me over my desk and have your way with me," I tell him while putting a finger against his lips. "We have dinner."

"I know," he says while sighing. "He's right in front of me."

My blood quickens and I still, which causes him to laugh. I poke him and push him away. Of course he'd tease me at every chance he got.

"Okay, let's go," he holds his hand out to me and take it immediately. "We have plenty of time after dinner anyway."