Chapter III

Time flew by and Paolo and I sat in that garden for hours. just looking at each others and soaking up the sun. The bell rung again so we headed back to class. "All right class! For the last time, goodbye! I will miss you all dearly. Now go spend your afternoon with your friends, outside and go have fun!" Everyone got up and left. I knew I was going to see Ms Perol again because her husband is my dad's best friend Uncle Ono. Uncle Ono is the senator, which sounds like an amazing job. My parents invite them to dinner every week but it's not very formal and more of telling old stories and jokes. Uncle Ono and Ms Perol were coming over for dinner tonight. Usually I call her Aunty el, which is short for Elengine. Uncle Ono and Aunty El are amazing. They always look after me and tell me stories about Naboo and it's place in the republic. When they come over for dinner every week, Uncle Ono tucks me in and tell me stories of the Senate and how important being a senator is.

I left class with Paolo and Sola and walked to the main entrance, where Father was picking us three up. Paolo lives 3 doors down to us so it isn't that much trouble. Father was waiting in the speeder reading Uncle Ono's letter. "Good afternoon Mr Naberrie." Father smiled. "How are you Paolo?" "I'm good thank you." "Fantastic." We speeded home. "Thanks a lot Sir." "No problem Paolo." Paolo opened the door as he said "Bye Padmé." In his deep voice. I waved at him and he walked home. Sola and I ran upstairs to our rooms and read our etiquette books. Then I heard a knock at the door. "Come in Sola." She sat down. "So have you heard about Paolo?" "Why what's wrong with him." "Well He is moving to Moenia tomorrow morning with his family so he can become an artist." I started to tear up. "W-why didn't he tell me? I wasn't aware." Sunset was my favourite time, but I was happy at all today. I couldn't believe what I heard. Then, I saw Paolo and his family loading stuff up into their speeder. That's when I realized he was leaving tonight. I sprinted down the long corridor and jumped down the stairs. "Padmé is that you?" My mother questioned as a ran to the door. "Yes mother. I shall return before dinner." "Alright my love."