-1-

- Lucas's P.O.V -

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," I replied.

"Dude!", she said in a male's voice.

"Hey, why is your voice male?" Instead of getting an answer, I shot up in my bed with ice-cold water soaking in my clothes and bedsheets.

"What the hell!?" I shouted looking at my brother who was on the floor doubling over in laughter.

"What did you do that for?" I asked furiously as I jumped off the bed and tackled him on the floor.

"I love you too," he said in a mocking tone.

"Little brother you gotta let go of your crush," he said as he tried to push me off of him.

"Why are you even in my room," asked getting off of him and heading towards the bathroom. I had no intentions of discussing my love life with him or the lack of.

"Mom said to wake you up, or you'll be late for school," and with that, he left my room.

I closed my bathroom door brushed my teeth and hair, and took a quick shower. After showering I put on a white t-shirt, light blue ripped jeans, and white converse. I went downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Good morning sweetie," my mom said as I took a seat next to my brother.

"Good morning."

"Did you have a good sleep last night?" she asked, while Gray was chuckling under his breath.

"I'm sure he did, oh and mom did you know he wet the bed?" Gray said with an evil smirk.

"You pouring water on my bed doesn't mean I wet the bed," I said hitting him on the arm.

"Plus it's still better than j-" I started but was cut off by mom.

"I don't want to know what you two do in your room, so keep this exclusive information exclusive," she said putting plates in front of me and my brother.

I finished breakfast in record time, before grabbing my bag and car keys, and heading out after saying goodbye. I drove to Jake's house and honked the horn twice before I saw him rush out of the house.

"Hey, man," he said as he slides into the passenger seat.

"Hey."

"So how was your weekend?" he questions.

"It was fine, except for the fact that Gray wouldn't leave me alone, and I had, way more than necessary, encounters with Daisy," I ranted. Jake just sighed and shook his head.

"You do realize that she's not at fault every time, right?" I scoffed, of course, I knew that, but it was her almost always, most of the time? half the time? Sometimes?

"Yeah, Yeah whatever," I said in a dismissive tone.

After five minutes we arrived at school, and both got out of the car. Making our way through the crowded hallways we headed towards our first period. As we were walking I saw her. She was rummaging through her locker.

"Dude, stop staring," Jake said with a teasing smirk. I was going to deny it, but before I could Aiden came up to us.

"Hey guys," he said and I noticed he looked a little flushed. He was the only one in the group who had an existent love life.

"Hey, where did you just come from?" I asked in a teasing tone, well aware that he was just with Aria. He just rolled his eyes at me.

"With the girl I love, unlike you," he said with a smug look.