Chapter 25

"OPPPPPPAAAAAAAAA!"

I woke up from a loud shout coming out from downstairs.

"Oh no" Jungkook woke up as well.

"What was that?" I rubbed my eyes.

"Minji and Jieun." Jungkook sighed and got up quickly.

"Where are you going?" I asked tiredly, yawning.

"The princesses, they must need something. They're two energetic little monsters that don't let you have sleep for even a second because they want something." Jungkook groaned.

"Well I'm going back to sleep so you can deal with that" I fell back into sleep.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" Minji and Jieun stood tall in front of our doorway.

"You're going to play with us!" Jieun pulled me up.

"What? Play with Jungkook!" I swatted their hands away.

"But Jungkook doesn't fit in dresses and he doesn't look good in a tiara!" Minji complained.

"Hey! Everything looks good on me." Jungkook scowled.

The girls rolled their eyes and turned their attention back at me.

"PLEEEEEEEASE!" They looked at me with puppy eyes.

"No. Just go do Jungkook's makeup" I said while shoving the bed covers over me.

"Nu uh! Last time they poked my eyes with lipstick, 12 times!!!" Jungkook pulled the covers off me.

"Just deal with it." I placed the covers over my head once again.

"Song Y/n, I order you to play with the princesses. K.I.N.G.S O.R.D.E.R." Jungkook smirked.

I hesitantly take the covers off of me.

"Yes, your majesty." I said with my teeth clenched.

Jungkook then smiled and quickly laid back in bed to fall asleep. The two princesses pulled both of my arms into their room.

Toys were sprawled all over their room with teddy bears sitting on their beds with make up on. They sat me down facing me towards their vanity.

I looked messy as I had just woken up a few minutes ago.

"Alright! Well start with that hair!" Minji took out a brush.

This is going to be a long day...

~

"Hyung, have you seen Y/n? She went to play with the princesses but she never came back and she's not in their room either." Jungkook sighed, upset.

Yoongi, who was sleeping on the couch, woke up to see Jungkook right above his face.

"Stop bothering me, go look for her yourself." Yoongi shooed him away.

"Hyung, you have a bed at home. Why do you always sleep on my couch? I swear I told the guards to not let you in the palace." Jungkook crossed his arms.

"It's not that hard to sneak in here, you should replace your guards." He yawned.

"You useless rock." Jungkook rolled his eyes at him.

~

"UNNIE! TRY THIS ONE ON!" Minji took the dress off of the workers hands and threw it to me.

"Girls, this is the 38th dress I've tried on. Just pick one and go." I said tiredly.

After the two princesses had done my makeup, they decided I needed a dress as well. Unfortunately they didn't like any of the dresses I had since they weren't "princessy" enough so I brought them to the market.