𝗶𝘃.𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗯𝗼𝘆

𝗶𝗿𝗹 & 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 & 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀

LEXI IS NOW LIVE!

chilling in the dream smp

lexi waited a few minutes until people joined, before turning on her webcam and loading up her minecraft loading screen. "how are we doing chat?" she smiled as she turned on her webcam.

her hair was up in a messy bun and she was wearing george's merch. everyone was spamming about the breakup in the chat. it had been a week since the breakup and it was the first time lexi had gone live, tommy hadn't gone live in the past week either.

"if you guys don't mind, please stop talking about the breakup. i don't want this to turn into a crying session" she joked.

ranbooloml357 donated $3
are you still friends with everyone on the smp??

"thank you ranbooloml357 for the donation. and yes, why wouldn't i be?" lexi replied to the donation. she logged on the dream smp, spawning in her house which was across from tommy's.

after about an hour of streaming, people joining and leaving, lexi decided to end the stream. not because it was late, she was just tired. that's when she saw fans tagging her in something that austin tweeted.

MrAustinShow
tommyinnit's love or host auditions held this saturday!! show will be on tuesday!! make sure to tune in @tommyinnit
16,364💬  2747🔁  58,378❤️

she decided to text tommy to congratulate him on doing the show, since he was always a guest star on it.

BITCH BOY💗

BITCH BOY💗

lexi boo💥
hey just saw you're
going on love or host,
and wanted to say congrats

bitch boy💗
thanks lexi, means a lot
austin kinda made me do it

lexi boo💥
we're still all good?
right?

bitch boy💗
yeah, you're still
my best friend

lexi boo💥
i gtg, ttyl?

bitch boy💗
for sure!

lexi changed 'bitch boy💗' to 'tommy'

liv speaks!
go drink some water and eat something <3
ily
yuh