𝘅𝗶𝘅.𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 & 𝗶𝗿𝗹 & 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀

lexibails
pov: you're on stellas phone and leave alex on read

lexibails pov: you're on stellas phone and leave alex on read

53,385💬 27,386🔁 826,273❤️

|
quackity
I HATE YOUU WHYYY THIS WAS AGES AGO

lexibails
replying to quackity
idc it's funny. you asked what pringles we want-
it's not even a question at this point

lexi sighed as she fell into her bed. she finally had some peace as the boys went to hang out a karl's house, stella coming along. the girl needed a rest, so she put on one of her playlists and just lay there, staring at the ceiling.

thinking about the past two weeks of her life, how she went from being in a car crash to having some of her close friends fly out and surprise her. she smiled at all the memories that she had gained over those weeks.

one stood out to her tho. waking up to tommy holding her hand. she'd be lying if she said she didn't miss it. she did, every damn day. she lay there wondering if he felt the same. even though she knew it was wrong because he had a girlfriend, but she couldn't help but wonder.

he sat on his bed. looking up at the ceiling. he had now returned back to the uk, did he really want to leave? no. stay for klara? or stay for lexi?

he still thinks about the night in the hospital, how he came back to klara's house the next morning. how she told him off for staying the night. but somehow it didn't bother him. he didn't feel that big of an attachment to klara, not scared to lose her. he crashed at karl's that night, not telling anyone but karl and alex.

he grabbed his phone without thinking and texted her.

LEXI

tommy
hey u up?

lexi
yeah u?

tommy
yep, i'm back home

lexi
i thought u were
staying longer?

tommy
missed home ig?

lexi
so what's up?
why'd you text?

tommy
idrk, i'm bored

lexi
play some minecraft or smth

tommy
play with me then

lexi
aren't tubbo and jack live?

tommy
let's join their vc

lexi
aight bet

liv speaks!
this is a short filler but
i cant wait to start writing texi content