--The beginning--

The beginning....

3rd person POV

It was the day 6 of June and Maggie was 7 months pregnant with her 3rd son/ 2nd daughter. She was going to a baby check.

Billie was going with her mom because she couldn't be more excited to see her baby sister. She and Finneas had been thinking about names, they were undecided between Bella and Hermione
(because they were in love with Harry Potter).

When they got to the doctor Maggie went to control her weight and the doctor made a wired face. She start to worry.

"Its there something wrong?" Maggie asked.

"Do you have been eating correctly or feeling something different?" The doctor said making a a worried face.

"I don't think so no, why?"

"Because you are even more lighter than the last time, and your only 7 months pregnant you're supposed to gain more weight not loose it."

Maggie start to became even more worried.
"Are you saying that there is something wrong with my baby?"

"Well I think so but to be sure and to know what's wrong we have to do the ultrasound".

They went to the ultrasound room and Billie came to. Her mom seemed a little worried but she kept telling that everything was alright. Billie was smart enough to tell that her mother was lying, she just didn't know about what.

Billie's POV

Mom was acting so strange. She must think that I didn't notice but I did, I just hope that its nothing to do with the baby.

The doctor is going to put the that thing on mom's belly now.

"This is going to be a little cold" the doctor said putting the gel on the belly.

There she is, my baby sister.

"Can't wait to meet you" I whispered.

The doctor kept looking at the baby and measuring things, she was really silent and mommy was really stressed I could tell.

At this point mom had enough and asked:

"What's wrong with my baby?"

"I don't know how this is happening or why it is happening but we have to take this baby out today." The doctor said pointing to moms belly. "She is not eating and is starving herself to death. She has to come out now."