1

2 days later.....

Finneas POV

Mom was already descard from the hospital, but Bella had to stay a little more time, because she is losing even more weight. I just hope that she will be alright.

Billie is a little bit sad because Bella still can't come home, but we are profiting the little time left for just the 4 of us. Because wen she cames home the things will be very different, I know that because I went through it with Billie, it was worth it.

Right now I'm looking at the picture that I took of Bella, she really is tiny and cute, but it's scary how much she looks like Billie.

Billie POV

I'm currently at Bella's nursery Room and it's just the cutest, I helped doing it so I'm proud of our work, I hope Bella likes it.

I'm bored now. Oh I know I'm going to play music. I love doing that. Maybe I should write a music to Bella.
I open my notebook and see a draft that I  made, it's the song that I have been writing for Bella. I look over and continue writing it .....

Oh-oh

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you
We'll find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it, I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh, yeah
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, yeah, yeah

If you tossin' and you're turnin' and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you

And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Every day I will remind you, oh

We'll find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it, I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh, yeah
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, yeah, yeah

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, never say goodbye
You know...

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh, yeah
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh

You can count on me 'cause I can count on you

Yay!! I think I finish the lyrics of my song. I'm going to show it to Finneas.

"Hey Fin."

"Hey Billie what are you doing?"

"Well I just write this song for Bella, can you see if it's good?"

"Sure, let me see."

I give him my notebook. He starts reading it. I hope he likes it, I've been writing this song for two months, I was supposed to have it finish when Bella came out but she surprise us all and came earlier.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't see the new big smile on Finneas face.

"Billie this is amazing!! OMG I think I have the perfect jam to your lyrics. Let's go to my room, come on."

We keep trying some notes to go with the lyrics and some attempts after we have it finish.

"Ok so now try to sing and I will play and we see how it goes" Finneas said.

"K here it goes nothing...."

(Lets just pretend that is Billie singing and Finneas playing the Ukalele)

"THAT WAS AMAZING" we said at the same time and start jumping on the bed of excitement.

"Hey guys, what's going on in here?" Mom asked entering in Finneas room with her apron on. I guess she was cooking something, I hope that it is burritos or tacos, I just love them.

"We just made an amazing song"

"Yeah I wrote it for Bella."

"Oh my loves that is so cute, and speaking of Bella I have some news...."

"What is it whatisitwhatisitwhatisit wha..."

"Can I speak?" She look at us and we nod.

"Thank you, as I was saying I have news on Bella. WE CAN GO GET HER TOMORROW."

"Finally."

"Yeh finally, but you guys know that some things will change, but hey if something is wrong or you have something on your mind we are always here and we still love you guys as much or even more so don't worry with anything. You will see that when we get the right touch of it everything will be amazing. I love you guys so so so much never forget that. My two little artists." Mommy said sitting on the bed and giving us both side hugs.

After that we ate dinner. Mom did made burritos, so I'm even more happy.

I went to bed and drift to sleep thinking that tomorrow my sister will come home for the first time.

A/N- Hello my avocados, sorry, I know I know this sucks but I didn't know what to write, I know what your thinking " you just start the book and have a writers block already? What a sucker." But yeah you're right I suck. Sorry. This was more like a filler chapter. I want so start the interaction soon so yeah.

Bey avocados 🥑

-M.