Lonihus

(L-aw-N-eye-hus)
Monster Information:
Family type: Big cat / Beastman
Habitat: Volcanic regions,dessert regions,savanna regions,Underworld,Demon realm
Disposition: Ferocious,bold,prideful,social
Diet: Carnivorous,wild animals (preferably medium sized) such as,zebras,wildebeests,antelopes etc.
Appearance: They have a black mane,and fur and hair varies from red,brown,blonde,ginger,and black. They're eye color can be ruby red or golden yellow.

Encyclopedia Entry:
Lonhuses are a race of ferocious, big cat Monster girls distinguished by their thick,fluffy dark colored manes around their necks and bright fiery eyes. Their bodies are exceptionally strong and durable,able to overpower almost any adversary. But unlike the Hellhounds,or Cerberuses,their minds are "normal" with an exception of a few more centimeters.
Compared to most big cats they are in fewer numbers.

Unlike most Monster girls,They have an unbreakable will to not be tamed. So much so that they are probably untamable. even the greatest and strongest deities cannot tame them no matter how much or how hard they try to,and they certainly won't think to submit to a mortal man.

They have a burning,uncontrollable seething desire for human males. With their enhanced sense of smell,vision,and hearing,they can sense human men who will end up becoming their "prey". When they find a man that strike their fancy,they will stalk them,and attack, and rape them without any regard for consent.
They view humans as weak,and fragile being that they should submit as their own mate.
For example,if a man is stronger than them,the lonhus's goal is to how to break down the male before them in submission,and make them their own. They would never even think to obeying and submitting to a male. Especially not a human,mortal one.
After capturing a male they're into,they will keep him in a 30 minute radius,so they can violate him whenever the urge to mate arises. If they feel like having sex,they will pin him down and have sex with him there. If they feel like getting pregnant,they will violate him so much that his semen will be milked dry.
The sex is extremely rough,and wild. Sometimes the male cannot even walk for days. But they don't cause pain and/or agony to the male that had sex. The on,y thing that is induced is pleasure so wild,that it causes a male to submit to them unconditionally from the deepest parts of his heart.

In this way,they usually lash out at men with lust, but they never threat them carelessly. They also recognize and understand that humans are fragile beings, and treat them with care as "The one and only",something more valuable than anything else. If a enemy attempts to harm their male in anyway, they'll leap to his defense and attack the enemy with full hostility and ferocity that is almost certain death for the enemy,and they will surely see the sight of hell,unlike how they treat their male.

But no matter what,they won't become a "pet cat",but they do recognize the men they capture,as their husbands,and shower them will love and affection just like any other Monster would. But the more the love deepens,the more the lust burns, heating up the sexual desire for their males,and/or getting pregnant. It's usually expressed as increased ferocity,and they'll end up spending more time on their males. Especially riding on top of them.

Addendum: The name Lonihus was made from the words,Loniun meaning Lion/Lonoium meaning lioness and ellehrus meaning hell in Nderish,which is a language that originates from the Underworld. So the name means helllion.

They originally were monsters to represent the Underworld's pride and royalty created by a god of the underworld.

Most Lonihuses live in groups of 2-4. But some live on their own,usually to find a mate,or other reasons.

Sometimes they have a polygamy relationship with other humans and/or mamonos.