Lab time with tony

It was the day after Mother's Day and we had school again. It went by pretty quick and the gang was able to complete the homework together in under two hours! So now I was hanging out with dad in his lab, and I was hanging upside down on the ceiling.

"Peter, get your ass down here right now." Pops said as he entered. I groaned and stopped my sticking to the ceiling, landing back down, and just laying down on the floor beside dad.

"What is up with you two?" Pops asked as he looked down at us. We groaned again. "Builder's block." We said at the same time. Pops chuckled. "Okay, I'm going to go make you some snacks. I'll be back in a bit. "Thanks pops/Stephen." Tony and I said at the same time.

I tried to get up but...

"OW! MY ARMCKLE!" I yelled as my hand hit the floor. "What?" Clint asked from the vents. "His wrist." Dad answered with a sigh. I flipped back down on the floor and heard Clint scurry away. 

Dad and I were laying on the floor still when pops came in and set the drinks down on the floor. "Thanks." Dad and I said before digging in. 

"You know....onion rings are just vegetable doughnuts." I said. 

"Sure they are kid." Tony said, used to this.

"Your stomach thinks all potatoes are mashed."

"Okay."

"Lasagna is just spaghetti flavored cake."

Tony was staring to get worried.

"Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions." 

Tony was now crying.

"Please stop." He begged. 

"No, continue." Stephen said, fascinated. 

Tony yelled in pain and I laughed with pops. All of a sudden I heard Clint crawling around in the vents again and a dodgeball hit Stephen square in the chest. My eyes widened in shock and I was smiling widely. 

"PIDGIN FRIEND! IM COMING!" i yelled and jumped into the vents with him. He gave me a dodgeball from a ginormous bag and we crawled to the living room. We got ready and then jumped down, throwing dodgeballs at everyone in sight. 

There were yells and screams, and so the avengers broke out into an all out war of dodgeball. Clint and I were nailing people in the head and then...

"FUCK!" Clint and I screamed as we nailed Natasha and Tony in the head. Clint and I screamed and climbed back into the vents. We hurriedly crawled away and ran around the tower too scared to do anything. 

*sponge Bob voice*

TwO hOuRs LaTeR

Clint and I have been in the vents for two hours and now the avengers were getting worried. "Peter, Clint, they're gone." Bruce promised.

"NO THEY'RE NOT! THEY'RE JUST WAITING!" We both screamed. The avengers sighed, but we still didn't trust them since Tony and Natasha weren't there.

Ok author rant rq, and there's a YouTuber that my lil bro is watching, and he has the infinity gauntlet...but I realized...THE STONES ARE WRONG! THERE IS NO TIME STONE, THE MIND STONE IS REPLACED WITH THE SOUL STONE AND IM SO FISBSJSNSIX SIS

Clint and I hid out in the vents until dinner. The avengers were practically begging us now. We still refused. "Okay, but I'm getting hungry." Clint admitted. My stomach growled in agreement and we crawled to my room.

"Stay here." I whispered. Clint nodded and I jumped down to my room, and quickly grabbed my web fluid, then we crawled to the kitchen.

"What we feeling like tonight?" I asked him as we looked through his fake part of vent. He thought about it for a moment. "Pringles." He decided

 "Oh fuck yeah." I agreed and I shot my webs, and grabbed the Pringle's. 

"Peter! Clint! We've got cheeseburgers for dinner! And doughnuts for dessert!" Pepper yelled. Clint and I looked at each other in fear. 

Our only weaknesses. "Where are they from?" I yelled. "Five guys!" Pepper yelled back. Clint scoffed and my eyes got sparkles in them. 

"IN-N-OUT IS THE BEST!" Clint yelled. I looked at him in shock. "DONT DIS IN MY CHEESEBURGER CHRUCH YOU DEAD PIDGIN!" I screamed and tackled him. He yelled and we got into a big fight in the vents, while the avengers yelled in shock with the noises from the vents.

The bottom of the vents was ripped off and I was restrained by dad and Clint was restrained by nat.

Clint and I were silent for a moment before dad looked down at me. I smiled nervously and dad sighed and put me down.

"You're in time out! Go! On top of the fridge!" He yelled. I looked at him in shock and he looked back at me in his dad face. I glared at him, and without using my hands I simply walked up the fridge.

"This house is a fuCKING NIGHTMARE!" I screeched from the fridge. I stayed on the door not getting ontop.

I was glaring at tony and he was glaring back. Eventually, I sat down and Clint, being the bitch he is, opened the fridge door, swinging me with the door.

 "ТЫ, ГРЕБАНАЯ СУКА, НЕМЕДЛЕННО ЗАКРОЙ ЭТУ ГРЕБАНУЮ ДВЕРЬ, ИНАЧЕ Я ЗАСУНУ ТВОЮ ГРЕБАНУЮ УРОДЛИВУЮ ЗАДНИЦУ ЛИЦОМ В ГРЕБАНУЮ ЗЕМЛЮ!!!!!"I started yelling at him in Russian. Bucky, Natasha, thor, and vision gasped, and they all (excluding vision) stood up. Loki was smirking. 

"What the hell did he say?" Tony asked in shock. "You don't wanna know." Bucky whispered and sat down slowly. I smirked and dad and pops looked

"He said, 'you mother fucking bitch, you shut this fucking door now or else I'll fucking shove your ugly ass face into the fucking ground.'" Loki smirked. They all looked at me in shock, then burst out laughing. Well...except for one...super solider...

"S-so much language."