|Eight|

|Chapter 8: Can We Forget It?|
|In My Head|
|Billie Eilish & Ariana Grande|
|Ariana Pov|

"Have you seen the post on Tmz?" Courtney asked.

"What post?" I asked in confusion.

She showed me her phone and it's a photo of me and Billie from last night.

Tmz_tv

Tmz_tv: Billie and Ariana were spotted on a possible dinner date last night 👀

"Oh shit" I said looking away.

"So was it a date?" Courtney smirked wiggling her eyebrows.

"No" I denied. "It was a friendly dinner"

"I don't believe you" Courtney said squinting her eyes at me. "But I have to go to work. I can't be late again"

"Ok babes I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked. Both of us got up and walked to the door.

"Yeah totally" she said. "Me, you, and victoria should go to the mall"

"Did you forget I'm famous?" I chuckled.

"We'll go undercover" she said.

We said our goodbyes and she left to go to work. I sat down on the couch then my phone started ringing.

"Hey" I said putting my phone against my ear.

"Hey did you see the tmz photo?" Billie asked.

"Yeah" I sighed. "I'm sorry"

"Can we forget about it?" She asked.

"Forget about what?" I asked confused.

"The date and the kiss" she said in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh yeah Yeah uhm sure" I said biting my lip to stop myself from tearing up.

"I have to go but pretend it didn't happen" she said hanging up.

Why does she wants me to forget about it and pretend it never happened?

Does she not like me?

I sighed standing up going upstairs to my room. I started packing because tour starts in 4 days and I haven't packed yet.

I was in the middle of packing when I broke down crying. I tried to stop myself but I couldn't. My heart hurts and I have noone who can come over.

Everyone is at work.

I sat down in the middle of my bed, crossing my legs, and closed my eyes. I took deep breaths and I start to calm down.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Jah number to see if he answers.

I tried 5 times before trying one last time (hehe). It rung 4 times before he finally answered. 

"What Ariana?" He sighed.

"C-can you come over?" I asked biting my lip. "Please?"

"I'm busy right now" he said.

"With what?" I asked putting him on speaker and putting my phone in front of me and starts to fidgeting with my shorts strings.

"Work" he said in a 'duh' tone.

"O-oh ok bye" I said hanging up.

I threw my phone across the room and grabbed a pillow to scream into it.

Why do everyone play with my heart?

I'm possessive and I love too hard

I'm really good at overthinking too much.

I laid down and just stared at the wall across from me thinking why I'm not enough for anyone.

Maybe i should go write a song about it.

I got up and grabbed my notebook that I write my songs in.

I sat down at my vanity and starts writing what came to mind.

"Sorry that I think I'm not enough
And sorry if I say sorry way too much" I sang reading what's on the paper.

I admit that I'm a lil' messed up
But I can hide it when I'm all dressed up" I sang writing it down. 

"I know it feels so good to be needed" I finished closing my book with a smile.

I just wrote a whole damn song and it's been 2 hours.

I'm so proud of myself.

I closed my notebook and put it back on my nightstand grabbing my keys and purse before leaving. 

I got in my car and turn on some music and drove away.

"Up next is Billie Eilish with her new hit song Lovely" once i heard that i changed the station.

She wants me to forget it?

Pretend it didn't happen?

And to thought she liked me.

Stupid of me to think that.

I'm not enough for anyone.

I parked in front of the tall building taking a deep breathe before getting out of my car and start heading inside. Preparing myself what I'm about to do.

A/n:
A lil short chapter I'm sorry.