(1)Human World

"Gah!" you screamed, waking up with a start. It will most likely be the same as yesterday. Wake up, go to work, come home, and sleep. It was getting tiring. You wanted to do something you enjoyed doing;....be a writer, or an artist... Maybe even a singer. You didn't care if it wasn't something you were good at... Fun was all you wanted. But you felt trapped in your work. You were afraid you wouldn't be able to find another job, and you were way too tired after you eight hour shift to make freelance material.
The alarm clock went off, signalling that it was 4:30 am already. You must have woken up just before the alarm. When that happens, you're instantly in a better mood. As sad as it is, to you, the thought of waking up to a dream you can't remember is better than waking up to an ear-raping alarm on your phone. "Time to go for a walk," you sighed, turning the alarm off. You got dressed and slipped on your shoes, getting ready for your morning wake-up walk.

____

Tree after tree passed you as you walked down a concrete road in the park. Everything was going well so far. "Is that the one?" you heard someone say. Thinking nothing of it, you continued walking.

"I...think so?" said another voice.

"Well, sir, we have to be careful. We can't kill the wrong person."

Wait, what?

You started to panic a bit, but than a thought came in mind. "It must be a video game. Kids and their games, haha..." you whispered to yourself, sweat dropping.

"Okay, okay. When you're right, you're right, Moxxie. Here, I think the person behind them is the one we're supposed to kill." Turning, you did indeed see someone walking behind you. They wore a black hoodie, their hands shoved deep into their pockets. They walked faster towards you, and you started to panic. Their hand pulled out of their pocket, revealing a silver knife. Now.....You were fucking panicking.

"W-wait! Please don't hurt me! Let's talk about this!" you screamed. "I'm sure you have your reasons for doing this, I get it, but I'm here to listen!!" you realized you should probably run, but that dream was unreachable as they pounced onto you. They chocked you, lifting up the knife. "D....don't..." you gasped, trying to breathe. You had unfortunately exhaled before they started chocking you, leaving you with little oxygen.

"Shoot the guy already, Moxxie!"

"I-I'm trying!" There was a loud gun shot and a pain filled your side. Blood splashed everywhere, and you screamed out in agony.

"God damnit, Moxxie! Give me that!" another gun shot was heard and the hand around your neck loosened. They fell over like a little ragdoll. "Fuck, now we have to hide the body and take this bitch back to hell with us."

"I'm sorry! It was hard under pressure!" Protested Moxxie, running out of bushes behind the one you know as Sir so far. Another demon looking thing walked out. All three of them looked like shaved and severely tanned goats or something.

"W-..what the fuck," you coughed up blood, wondering if you were about to ascend to hell. Well, you were, but... You know what I mean.

"How the fuck are they still conscious," Sir said.

"I don't know," replied the female, poking your cheek after bending down a bit. "Hello there! I'm Millie."

"Are you seriously talking to it casually as it's dying?" Moxxie lifted a brow. The Sir guy pushed Moxxie away.

"Hi, I'm Blitzø! The 'o' is silent!" Chimed the much taller demon, waving at you a bit.

"There's an 'o'? Where?" You asked. Blitzø chuckled.

"Thanks!" He chimed. You were a bit confused, but his zaniness made you smile.

"This human is dying," Moxxie reminded everyone in a bit of a sarcastic, questioning tone.

"Oh, I forgot about that," you and Blitzø say at the same time. He looks at you with a cocky grin.

"Jinx," he smiled down at your slowly dying body which was laying in its own blood puddle.

"Hey!" You huffed.

"Nope, can't talk!" Blitzø teased, finally picking you up. "If you do, I'll fuck- I mean, slap you!"

"Wh-" you stopped yourself before you completed the word, but Blitzø likely slapped you anyways. "Hsjvgkdj-"

"So you talk even after I threaten you?"

"Sir! Can we please go home already!!" Moxxie yelled, stomping his little feet. You laughed a little, even if it hurt.

"Yeah, yeah!" Blitzø whined, pulling out a phone and dialed a number. He waited for a few seconds until someone picked up. "We're coming home now, Loonie!!" His eyes widened into a FUCKING ADORABLE face. His eyes were like an opening to a beautiful nebula in space. A portal of some kind opened and everyone walked through. Moxxie and Millie carried the body while Blitzø carried you. This will be interesting...