(4)Killing Someone For Real, Take Two

N.I(not important): shout-out to pidge_SpiritForest for being the first person to give me a star! And so far, a star for each chapter as well. :)
-------------------------

"That's not how you hold a gun," Moxxie grabbed the gun in your hands and slightly repositioned it. "Try again. Don't worry, it took me a bit to get it, so don't feel too much-" you shot the gun and the mannequin's head you were aiming at fell right off with the bullet hole smack in the middle of it's forehead. "-pressure..." Moxxie went silent and just stared at the mannequin. You did a small victory dance.

"I can't believe I just did that," you said.

"Me neither," Moxxie breathes.

"Good job N/n(nickname)!!" Blitzø yelled from afar, clapping. "I'm glad to see you're good with your hands." He walked over with a smile on his face. He blinked at what he just said.

"Thanks," you beamed. "So, take two on killing that guy from before?"

"Well, no. I'm surprised you didn't notice, but you accidentally stepped on the button when you dropped it. You're definitely coming to hell now if the cherubs were kicked out because of an accident." Your eyes widened.

"How did I not see the house in flames?"

"Well, it's not everyday you meet overly pastel, short babies you find...cute," he muttered the last part.

"Well," you walked closer to him. "If you're still upset that I didn't call you cute that day, than I'll tell you now." Blitzø blushed. "You out do those babies by a lot. You remind me of a little cat... And the way you talk is actually cuter than a puppy. And that's saying a lot because I find those animals very cute."

"Should I leave?" Moxxie asked. You turned to him to see that he had put the mannequins head back on. 

"Sorry I fucked up your mannequin's head," you apologize, a sympathetic look on your face. Blitzø laughs and puts a hand on your shoulder.

"Fuck the mannequin, Y/n," he said.

_____

"Okay, you see that guy with the blonde hair over there?" Millie asked, pointing at him.

"Mhm," you nodded.

"That's your first kill... Your first on purpose kill," she told you. "That guy raped our client."

"What a fuck," you muttered, lifting up your gun.

"Just focus on killing him, Y/n. You don't have to feel bad because he'll just get another life in hell," she reassured you, lifting the gun a little while you held it. You looked at Blitzø and he gave you two thumbs up, a toothy grin on his face. Moxxie looked aloof, but just gave you a surprisingly calming smile. You took a deep breath and aimed at the guys head as he walked, and pulled the trigger. It was as of time slowed. You watched the bullet fly through the air, hitting the boy straight through his head. He fell face first to the ground. "Woohoo! Great job!" Millie enthusiastically said, raising her hand up for a high five. You nervously laughed and and high-fived her. You spent a few seconds listening to the incoherent praising from the three imps. Never thought you'd receive praise for brutally murdering someone, huh?

"Let's go throw his body into the river," Blitzø suggested, walking ahead. Everyone followed him, and you all carried the body over to the river. It was a core bonding moment for the four of you... As weird as it was. "Congratulations, Y/n, you're officially part of our little family. Why not have a big group hug?"

"Well-" before Moxxie could say more, Blitzø pulled all of you into a hug.

"I never realized that this company needed a Y/n until now," he whispered, tail slowly wrapping around you all like a snake. You blushed and looked everywhere you could but his face.

"I guess they aren't that bad..." Moxxie muttered. Millie smiled warmly.

"Yeah, they're fun to be around," she smiled, wanting to hug everyone back but was too squished to move.

"Sir, this is very... Ngh... Uncomfortable," Moxxie gasped out, wiggling.

"Shut the fuck up, Moxxie. You're ruining the moment..." Blitzø smiled to himself.