ˢʸⁿᵒᵖˢⁱˢ

┄┄┄┄ ** ┄┄┄┄
𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄
[ ɴᴀᴛᴀꜱʜᴀ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ ꜰɪᴄ ]

✧ ┄┄┄┄ *⋆* ┄┄┄┄ ✧𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄[ ɴᴀᴛᴀꜱʜᴀ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ ꜰɪᴄ ]

"𝙁𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪..."
┄┄┄┄ ** ┄┄┄┄

"You made a second suit
just for our date? That's just
adorable, babe."

   NOVA USORO HAD always been fascinated with the idea of the sky. Something about how endless it seemed to look all the way on the ground intrigued the girl. That fascination never hindered her throughout her childhood, even when she went on her first plane ride to America. In her mind, that was just the tip of the iceberg of how far she could go.

   YEARS WENT ON and her father, Gabriel Usoro founded a company by the name A.P.E.X. It stood for Aerobatic, Personal, Exo, Xena. It was a company that her father was inspired to make because of her. Wanting to push the limits of science and flight by making suits that gave the operator flight without being trapped in a cockpit of a jet. It was to revolutionize the modern warfare that the world had gotten so used to.

   BUT IT'S ONLY 7 years after the making of the company and production that Nova would last see her father. Watching him leave her in the darkness of the night to never be found. But only being left with the schematics of how she could build a suit just like what he envisioned. One last gift to her at 14 was that she would become obsessed with the project and begin learning how to build it. Practically becoming so isolated in her mind that the idea of connection was foreign.

   THAT'S UNTIL SHE turned 22. Everything from there was flipped on its head and she's now trying to save the world with legends. From Clint Barton, Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Steve Rogers, Thor, and. But none of them were able to take her world by storm than Natasha Romanoff was. The first person she ever met before she ever got to S.H.I.E.L.D.

"If there wasn't a robot wanting
to kill all of humanity then I would
take us on a flight."

"Your heads in the clouds."

"Wow, very observant of you, Nat."

"Don't you ever let me go, alright?"

𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙖 𝙐𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙤 portrayed
by 𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙖 𝙇𝙞𝙪 𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙯𝙯𝙤
"Something about being up there. It's where I'm at my best."

others

others...
𝙇𝙚𝙞𝙡𝙖 𝙀𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚 𝘼𝙫𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙤𝙨
𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙙 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙨
𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝙂𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙃𝙚𝙙𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙙
𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧 portrayed by 𝙍𝙪𝙙𝙮 𝙋𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙤𝙬
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝙅𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙖
THE REST OF THE MCU CAST AS THEMSELVES

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒!
This story will contain violence, mature language, angst, and sexual themes (eventually)

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒!
I DO NOT own any of the characters or stories from the Marvel movies. All of it belongs to the writers, directors, Marvel, and Disney. I DO OWN Nova, Booker, Leila and any others within the Ballads series. Their backstories and conversations implemented into the conversation of this fic are also mine. All the characters listed above are a part of my Ballad Series/Universe. So, don't steal!

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒!
This story idea has been in the drafts for months and considered releasing it, but chose Beautiful and Damned instead. Mainly because it needed major revisions and didn't know if I wanted it as a standalone or to add it to a universe. Now, it'll see the light of day, and I hope all of you enjoy it.