The Party (Part 2)

You walk up to the bar and sit across from nat. You can't but think to yourself " she is so perfect, how did I get so lucky?".

Nat smirks and looks up at you after feeling your gaze being locked on her she says "You look" she pauses looking you up and down "stunning".

You grab the drink she put on the bar for you tipping your head back. After finishing the drink you smirk back at her "You look hot".

Tony yells over all the chatter and music "Let's play seven minutes in heaven!"

You look over towards the group of your friends gathering around by the couch.

You look back at nat "Sounds... fun, come on". You grab nats hand and pull her over to the couch. Everyone is gathered and sitting on the couches you look up to see nat smirking as she moves your hands and sits on your lap. You feel someone staring at you and look up to be met by Wanda's eyes. You shift uncomfortably and look at nat.

Thor looks around smiling and says "Guys let Y/N spin first... everyone has started but since she is new to the compound it is her turn to start". 

You lean forward causing nat to shift over slightly and spin the bottle. You watch as it spins around and around until it eventually comes to a stop. You look up and see the bottle had landed on Wanda. You look back to nat she gives you a small smile and moves off of your lap.

Clint looks shocked but smiles "you guys have to go into the closet". 

Wanda stands up and starts walking to the closet and you follow. She opens the door allowing you to enter first, closing the door behind her. "What happens now?" you look up holding eye contact with her.

As she steps closer you feel yourself start to panic and your breathing becomes heavier. She puts her hand on your cheek staring into your eyes. She scans your face looking to see if she can tell how you are feeling. 

She leans in and presses her lips on yours softly kissing you. You melt into the kiss but feel frozen before you can process what is happening and pull away. 

You hear the closet door open and someone enters. You quickly pull away from Wanda flustered. You turn around to see Nat behind you. Worried you try to scan her face looking for any signs of emotion. 

"I wasn't sure if Wanda would go through with kissing you... I'm surprised she did" She takes a long pause looking between you and Wanda. You look over at Wanda to see her staring at the floor with a small frown.  Nat gently grabs Wanda's chin and lifts her face to look into her eyes. "Wanda, I'm not mad... can I join you?" Nat says while giving a small smirk.

You feel yourself getting flustered and blush, "You want both of us?". You smile widely getting excited. Nat looks at you and says "Yes both of you." She pushes you up against the door and starts to make out with you. She gently bites your lip making you gasp so she can explore the inside of your mouth. While nat is making out with you Wanda comes up behind you and starts kissing your neck, you moan into Nats kiss. Nat pulls away and Wanda stops kissing your neck you give a small pout and nat laughs.  "Don't pout princess give us a minute". You nod while still frowning and reply a small "okay".

You move so Wanda is between you and nat you turn to lock the door. You start to lift Wanda's  shirt kissing her exposed waist as you pull it off her body. Nat starts sucking on Wanda's neck while she lets out small moans. "Fuck you both are so beautiful" you say causing them both to stop and turn their attention to you.  Wanda starts to pull up your shirt but you stop her, "you both are so pretty it kind of makes me insecure" you say. 

Wanda kisses you and pulls away to reply " You and Nat are the most beautiful women I have ever seen, never feel that way with me or with nat". Nat responds with a small smile and a simple "I love you". She then proceeds to tug of your shirt over your head and leave sloppy kisses up and down your stomach and waist.