𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"So tell us, Haruhi, what do you like to do?"

"I'm curious, what kind of products do you use on your skin?"

"Yes, it's so pretty."

Haruhi did an uneasy smile as her eyebrows somehow began to twitch. 'I have no idea what I'm doing!'

"So why did you join the Host Club, Haruhi?" All the girls asked at once.

────── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──────

You also had no idea what you were doing.

"Y/n, do you have a favorite movie?"

"What about baked goods?"

"How come you joined the Host Club, Y/n?"

All the girls you were "hosting" smiled at you as they waited for an answer.

'Holy crap, what am I supposed to do?! Do I just sit here and answer their questions? When he said we needed 100 customers, did he mean 100 each?!'

"Oh, well, uh," You muttered. "I...I don't really have a favorite movie if I'm being honest."

The girls tilted their heads. "Oh?"

"I much prefer books," You smiled softly, "It's like going to a whole new world, there's so much to explore. It also serves as a getaway when you just want a rest from the real world, you know, if you just need a break from it all."

The girls blushed lightly, seeing you talk so passionately.

"So, uh," One of the girls blushed, "Is it okay if we come by tomorrow and see you?"

You nodded rapidly, hoping this would help ease Haruhi's debt. "Of course! That'd be really nice; until tomorrow!"

The girls swooned as you waved at them before walking out of the room.

────── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──────

"How are they so good at this?" Tamaki murmured, watching you and Haruhi from behind a couch.

"They're both naturals," Kyoya stated, pushing up his glasses.

"No training needed," The twins agreed in sync.

"Oh, Tamaki, have you forgotten about me?" The red-haired female from beside Tamaki spoke, gaining his attention.

"Oh, no, sorry, princess," Tamaki said, slightly flipping his hair. "I'm just a little concerned about our newest hosts,"

"Well, that's obvious, Tamaki." The girl said, slightly smirking, "You sure have been keeping an eye on them,"

"Of course, I have to." Tamaki replied, "I'm training them to be a gentleman, like me."

Tamaki snapped his fingers, "Y/n, Haruhi!"

You and Haruhi looked at each other before getting up and walking to where Tamaki was.

"I'd like for you both to meet someone," Tamaki gestured to the red-haired girl next to him, "This is my regular guest, Princess Ayanokoji,"

Your eyes widened as Haruhi looked confused as to why she was even called there in the first place.

'It's the girl from earlier!' You thought.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, miss." You greeted with a small smile.

Tamaki's eyes widened.

"That was so cute!" He immediately stood up and spun you around, causing you to get dizzy, "That was super super super amazingly good!"

"Put me down!" You screeched.

"Yeah, uh," Haruhi sweatdropped as she watched you get spun around before turning to look at Ayanokoji who also sweatdropped. "It's nice to meet you,"

The female didn't even look at Haruhi as she just looked at Tamaki, holding her hand out to him. "Uh...Tamaki?"

You tried squirming out of Tamaki's iron grip before looking at Haruhi over Tamaki's shoulder, desperately reaching out for her. "Haruhi! Please help me!"

Haruhi didn't move, and instead, held the back of her hand over her mouth and laughed.

"HARUHI!" You groaned, a tick mark appearing on your forehead.

As Tamaki continued to spin you around, you saw Mori and Honey. "Mori-senpai, help me, please!" You cried.

Mori instantly grabbed you out of Tamaki's hold and held you in the air for a second, staring at you.

"I—You didn't have to go that far, Mori-senpai..." Tamaki trailed off.

"You can put me down now," You said sheepishly.

Mori blinked before setting you down gently on the ground, patting your head afterward.

Tamaki extended his arms out for you. "Come on, little one! Give your daddy a hug!"

You sweatdropped. "I already have a dad, thanks."

Tamaki deflated as you turned to Haruhi, who was wiping tears from her eyes from the laughter.

You balled your hands into fists. "Haruhi! Why didn't you help me?!"

Haruhi paused and looked at you before bursting out into laughter once more. "I—I'm sorry! It was just so funny!"

As you continued yelling at Haruhi, none of you noticed the glare that was directed your way.

────── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──────

"Hey, Y/n," Haruhi said as you roamed the halls together, you were no longer mad at the brunette and were now heading back for Host Club after going to grab a cup of coffee; a small break with you paying.

"Yeah?" You responded.

"Have you seen my bag? I lost it somehow,"

You and Haruhi stopped walking. "I'm not sure," You said, "Did you take it with you when we were with the Host Club?"

"I did, but I already checked before we left," Haruhi answered.

"How about outside, then?"

You and Haruhi looked out a nearby window, and sure enough, Haruhi's bag was outside...in a pond.

"Aw, what? Are you kidding me?" Haruhi grumbled. "I didn't think there were going to be any bullies here,"

You frowned, looking at your friend's belongings all soaked, clutching your own identical bag to your chest. "We better go down and get it,"

Haruhi nodded, grabbed your hand, and ran down the halls, trying to locate the stairway.

As you both were running, you ran past Ayanokoji, stopping when you heard her speak. Neither you nor Haruhi turned back to face her.

"Oh, it's you again," She said, turning back to glare at you even though you weren't facing her. "Y/n, right? I bet you love having Tamaki fawn over you. It's useless, though. Do you seriously think that you belong with our crowd? You may have won a big sum of money, but you'll always be a simple commoner."

With that, she walked away, not noticing the whole time that you had your bag right in front of you.

You and Haruhi looked at each other in shock. "I think she meant to throw your bag," Haruhi mumbled, looking back at Ayanokoji's retreating figure.

"Whatever," You huffed, "let's just go get yours." 

────── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──────

I can't live in a world without you.