Chapter 15

The dancers jumped around while the song they filmed a music video for started playing, I joined them in the dance as I wait for BIG Naughty to go change. After they cleaned up the filming location, I got a call from my dad that he was home so I should not go to the company. On our way back home, the driver dropped Haon at home and proceeded to drop me off.

"babe! Babe!" BIG Naughty called, I turned around and he was recording. "love you!"

"you too" I said. "I couldn't stop laughing when you backed up when she was about to twerk on you" I teased.

"she was already doing to much to begin with, are you coming to the company tomorrow?" he said.

"no, I have to visit the library with Daniel" I replied.

"can I come?"

"sure but don't you have to record your songs tomorrow?"

"yeah, I have to, we should hang out later" he said. "my albums come out the end of this month and we only have 3 weeks left" he added.

"we are here the driver" said when he came to a stop.

"okay, I will call you, byee"

"bye, love you"

"love you too" I said and gave him a hug. When I got home my dad was working on his laptop, I gave him a hug and got me some banana milk.

"how was your day?" I asked him.

"busy, since a lot of albums are about to be release between the two labels, I have a lot of work" he replied.

"is there anything I can help you with?"

"yeah, my food is in the microwave can you get it for me?" he asked laughing.

"I was thinking about making a YouTube channel?" I said as I place the food in front of him.

"ohh okay sure, I will let the media team know and I am giving you back your Instagram because I think you can handle it, but you have to let me know in case you get any hate comment" he said handed me a card after closing his laptop.

"I promise and thanks for giving it me, love you" I said and hugged him.

"and I see you guys showing off on his Instagram" he teased as I walk back to my room. I quickly logged in my Instagram and checked my boyfriends story, and it seems like he posted the video he took in the car on our way home, but it doesn't have my face in it.

"hello" I said when he answered the phone after call.

"miss me much?" he teased.

"look at him, are you still not home?" I asked him when I heard the radio.

"no 6 minutes more I think, and I saw you active on Instagram did you get back your account?"

"yeah, he just gave it to me" I replied to him. "you sound tired"

"yeah, I am after filming all day today, and I have to wake up at 4am to finish editing some lyrics" he responded.

"we are here" I heard the driver tell him.

"hold on babe" he said while I waited for him to get home. "am back".

"why don't you sleep till whatever time you wake up and edit the songs?" I asked him.

"I wish, I have to try and finish two recordings tomorrow am really behind" he replied.

"how about I leave you alone, so you get more sleep?" I asked him but he agreed on staying on the phone. "no cause, you are probably going to sleep on the phone anyways" I tried to convince him, and he agreed. "goodnight love!".

"ight, love you" he said, and I ended the call.