WE ARE 10-TEEN (THE END)

Everything does some to an end right. It's been the fun and interesting 3 weeks. From all the experiences learning was the best options for them. And for Soyeon they all came to an agreement to forgive her after all it was part of their journey right.

"Finally I get to sleep on my comfortable bed" YLN said dragging his suite case out as Trade L followed.

After about 2 hours everyone was outside waiting for their cars.

Stella
It's been some fun terrible weeks but am glad I met everyone, I hope everyone's journey from here is good, everyone should stay health and not overwhelming and overwork themselves. Mental health and hygiene comes first. I will miss everyone of them but with the stuff I learnt here am ready to begin an new fun journey with life and by the way Happy early Birthday Kailyn.

Jmin
Not much happens here for me but I definitely learnt some stuff, going on a journey is a struggle from the people you meet, the decision you make and to the last day of your journey. I won't miss them that is for sure especially the couples. But I hope everyone have a successful journey from here bye!!!!

Soyeon
It's crazy this is all coming to an end but I hope we all keep in touch it was fun being here with them and learn from and with them. I hope and wish everyone a happy future from here ohh and don't forget to check out our album and happy early birthday Kailyn.

Trade L
It's was fun being here, I want to go home so. Thank you all for making this trip terrible and fun I hope we see each other again but we are definitely not leaving together it's a NO!.

YLN
Well it's over. Bye everyone see you when I see y'all I hope y'all make better choices from here ohh and don't forget to check out the album.

Ji Woo
Thank you to everyone who supported us on this journey and everyone who was part of the journey. I might still be recovering but am feeling great knowing everything ended happily. Happy early birthday Kailyn!!!

Big Naughty
Yeah thank you guys so much for coming on this journey with us. We may have not should a lot of difficulties we face but I hope the smaller ones we showed made you feel you are not alone and we are all humans. Thank you

D.Ark
I really enjoyed this I hope we do it again with less drama but I had a lot of fun best wishes to everyone and please show love to our album.

Kailyn
It's the end. Thank you guys so much for being with us we hope the little we showed about our live was somehow encouraging. Thank you guys soo much Byee. Please support everyone's individual work from here byee!!!

Malli
It was fun while it lasted. I will be sure never to invite Soyeon on a trip again but I did have have fun see you guys around. Bye!!

Malli: Hello we are

Everyone: 10 - Teen

🥳🥳🥳🥳THE END
It might have been short because school is kicking my behind but I hope y'all enjoyed it ——

Bonus on the next chapter😏