Chapter one peter parker (smut)

Summary: Reader is learning how to draw anatomy and it makes Peter Parker have some doubts.

Art had always been extremely intriguing to you, all kinds of art forms, but especially drawing people. Art was actually how you met your boyfriend, you had been sat in class and noticed the dark haired girl sitting next to you drawing furiously on her page, and against all odds you and MJ became friends meaning that you met her friend Peter, and that relationship developed rapidly. As you grew up you became more and more interested in the art of drawing anatomy, you had designated a sketch book to drawing all the body parts, you had always wanted to learn the intricacies of the way the musculature shadows on the skin, the beautiful sinew of the human having so many complexities that you just wanted to capture as best you could with graphite. One thing that you had to learn was the anatomy of genitalia, it was not something you were by any means opposed to, it being as much a part of the anatomy as anything else. You had even signed yourself up for a long pose art class, some of the study focusing on the unclothed shadows that the body cast, meaning nude models. Your sketch book was at this point, filled with little sketches of realistic bodies, all parts, including penises, vaginas, some of the nude models that you had in class. This part of your art class wasn't something that you had been super talkative about with your boyfriend, it wasn't that you didn't want to, it just didn't really occur to you. Peter knew that you loved art, and he loved the art that you created.

You were currently laid out on your bed, your sketchbook beneath your hand as you drew the naked form from the reference picture on your tablet, the wire from your earbuds trailing across your arm and into your ears, playing music so you didn't have to draw in silence. You thought about Peter as you drew, wondering if he was okay, how patrolling was going, if you were still hanging out tomorrow. As you stared at the shadows of the abdomen on your reference photo, you wished you were drawing Peter.

On the other side of the city, Peter was thinking of you as well, of how your eyes light up when he made you laugh, the noises you would make when he kisses you gently below the ear, how your fingers tangle in the hair at the nape of his neck, he felt himself harden slightly at the last 2 thoughts but more than anything he just wanted to see you. Deciding to be done patrolling he began swinging to your house, landing softly on your fire escape and pulling open your window, he watched your figure, realizing you weren't going to hear him because you had your head phones hanging in your ear. He watched you with love in his eyes, your hand moving across a page that he couldn't see. He took steps towards you, reaching down and pressing a hand to your lower back and peaking over your shoulder to see what you were working on, his eyes widening as he saw the naked man on your phone and the close rendering of his penis on your page. You flipped over at the strange touch, your eyes landing on the red and blue suited boy before you.

"Peter!" you cried reaching up and wrapping your arms around his waist and pressing your cheek against his abdomen, you felt his abs clench beneath your touch as he didn't return your embrace You looked up at him. "Petey?" you said his nickname as a question, following his eyes to where they were fixed on your sketchbook, a blush spreading across your cheeks. "Oh...I have been studying nude models in anatomy drawing class, I didn't just decide to search naked men and draw their dicks" you explained softly as you looked up at him intently. He tore his eyes from the drawing on the page.

"Oh?" he asked, taking a seat beside you and holding your hand in his, eyes taking in your face, you seemed slightly nervous at his silence, softly chewing at your bottom lip. "What is an anatomy drawing class?"

"Well, it's not just drawing penises and nude peoples, we are just currently studying it at the moment. Before everything else you have to learn all the anatomy of the body, and how the muscles attach and what parts of the body shadow over others and then we actually get to draw live models" you explained with enthusiasm, a passion for your work in every word you spoke.