fetus writing pt two:(

// note HAHHA fetus writing yet again !!
i wrote this after a particularly sad night 🤪🤪 anyways !!
this is gross but also Poetic kinda

"Don't," she whispered and maybe that don't was for many things. Her hands grasped mine and, her lips were on my forehead. Her eyes remained searching for something in mine.

But just as soon as she came, she left. Just as soon as she gave me her love, she took it back. Just as soon as she made me feel wanted, she abandoned me.

I could still hear her footsteps treading down the path in the stormy night, however.

"You're making a mistake," I said. I don't know where my confidence came from, but I felt the urge to make her stay with me.

Footsteps halted.

I continued speaking. "You said you'd burn the world for me if I asked you. You told me you'd love me forever if I urged you to stay. You made so many promises, and now you're leaving them with me?"

Her breathing got harsher.

"I thought you'd love me for the person I was, not who I wouldn't be. I believed that you would wait for me to be okay, despite what the entire fucking neighbourhood said. I recalled you saying I was your last, that you forgot about all the others before me."

She sucked in a sigh.

"What did I not give you? What did I ever say that made you think that I wasn't worthy of your love. I spent months, chasing after you and your useless heart, but you reward me by shattering me whole? What did I ever do to you that made you want to leave me here, in this drenching rain? Does my fucking breathing the same air as you bother you? Does my slowly breaking heart embarrass you? You aren't deserving of my love. You aren't deserving of my love hunting you until you accepted it. You aren't deserving of my heart. You aren't deserving of my soul or anything I do or say," I seethed.

I could sense her clenching her fists. Wow, I do know you well. Or at least I thought so.

"I hate you. I hate that you made me feel fake love. I hate that you told me I was perfect, and I believed it. I hate that I'm going to doubt myself for the next few years all because of you. I hate that I'm just being pushed further into being smashed into a million pieces. I hate you so fucking much."

All I heard was silence.

Please take back the pain you....

left behind