Rules

Previously

"Oh y-yea s-s-sorry c-c...L-Levi" you said. He turned his head and looked at you with a smile. It was a sweet smile, but you knew you couldn't be fooled by it. That's when your eyes began to exam your surroundings as you tried to see if there was a way for you to escape.

Continued-

'Ahh my sweet darling you are now mine and only mine.' Levi thought as he looked at you. However, his thought was soon interrupted as he noticed your eyes scanning the room. He let out a slight chuckle which startled you. "Tsk task tsk"  He sighed while clicking his tongue in a disapproving manner as he caught your gaze. His eyes now locked on your (eye color) eyes."My sweet sweet (y/n)." He cooed as he grabbed your chin into his hand forcing your eyes to lock. "I  truly hope you aren't glazing around the room trying to figure out ways to escape. Surely you wouldn't do that now would you my sweet (y/n)? You will fail if you try, so I'll just say you were admiring your brand new home. Right dear?"  He questioned  as he tightened his grip on your chin. Your body was trembling and your breathing was heavy as you struggled to find the words to answer him. He slowly leaned forward and ever so softly kissed your forehead while releasing his grip on your chin ad gently caressing your face. 

"Right, well let me explain to you your rules. There is only five and they are very simple. Follow them and I promise we shall live happy beautiful lives my precious (y/n); however choose to ignore your rules then proper punishment will be followed." He said sternly.

"Rule 1: You will NEVER try to escape. This is very serious my love. Fail this rule and I promise you the out come will be very unpleasant  for us both. 

Rule 2: You'll listen and follow everything I say. I expect complete obedience just like in Scout training. 

Rule 3: You will NOT talk back to me. I still expect the same respect as well. 

Rule 4: Don't ask about your previous life. They are no longer your friends or any of your worries. The titans will be no bother to you anymore. This is our life now. No one else needs to be involved. 

Rule 5: You'll submit to me. Which means you will love me. 

If you follow these five very simple rules my precious (y/n) then there will be absolutely no problems for either of us. Do you have any question love?" He said while staring at you with a smirk on his face.

You stared silently back at him. Your mind was still in utter shock from how quickly everything seemed to fall apart. Your body was exhausted and your head was spinning trying to absorb everything that has happened. You attempted to sit up but were immediately pulled back down from the chains. You noticed Levi staring at you awaiting a response from his lecture he just gave you about your "new" life. All you could think is you were in some deep shit and had to find a way out but you were scared out of your mind. "I understand Levi." You softly whispered with a raspy voice. 

"Good girl" Levi said kissing the top of your head, but he quickly frowned once he felt you shiver from the touch of his lips. "What's wrong love? Smile. You're with me."  You didn't want to, but you did so to make him happy. You allowed a slight smile form on your face. You tried once more to wiggle around as the chains were highly uncomfortable. At the slightest movement though it caused you to suddenly wince as a pain shoot through your hand as you felt the chains tighten. A tear trickled down your cheek and you looked at Levi pleadingly.

Levi noticed and looked at looked at the chains surrounding your hands and slowly allowed his gaze to meet back with yours. Then he he moved his way over to you lying down. He climbed on top of you and straddled your waist."Whats wrong love?" Levi asked you though he already knew the answer. 

You looked up at Levi who was now directly above you and you began stuttering. "M-my wrist...th-they hurt. Th-the hand cuffs a-are tight and it feels like th-they keep getting t-tighter." you softly wince out. 

"Hmm that surely must be a problem for you my love. Well how about we make a deal? If you can prove you'll be a good girl ill take them off, but not until you prove you are." Levi said.

You raised an eyebrow at him unsure of how you were suppose to prove yourself to him. Suddenly he began leaning down and moved your hair away from your neck. "MMM" he said as looked at you with hunger in his eyes. He began to kiss and nibble at your neck.

"L-levi wh-what are y-you ahhh" you squeaked as he bit down on your neck making an unwanted moan come out of your mouth. Your heart began to race and fear entered your body once again. 

"Oh is my love enjoying this. Im only wanting to please you my precious (y/n)." he cooed as he sucked on a sweet spot of your neck.

You were frightened not prepared for what this could leave to next so you began kicking and scrambling underneath him barely able to move from the chains, but ended up accidentally kneeing him in his private area. Levi yelped in slight pain being caught off guard. With your voice shaking you managed to speak. "G-get the h-hell off of me Please!" you cried out while gritting your teeth. Suddenly Levi looked at you filled with anger and lustful eyes. 'Oh god what have you just done.' You thought to yourself. "Please...p-p-please." You whimpered ashamed of how pathetic you sounded.

Levi gritted his teeth and looked at you a little insane. "Oh (y/n) honey you shouldn't have done that."Levi smirked. "I warned you that you would have to submit to me. Now with a heavy heart it seems you must be punished my sweet and precious love."

You shook your head. Frightened was an understatement to what you were.  "L-levi  p-p-pl-please I-I-I " you stuttered. Suddenly he pounced back on you and grabbed your throat into his hand.

"I warned you honey that there would be consequences to breaking my rules." he said as he tightened his grip on your throat and began kissing it again and slowly making his way up to your mouth. Smacking his lips aggressively against yours.

He forced his tongue into your mouth exploring every inch he could. You began to cry thinking of how you knew he was going to try and steal your innocence. 'No!' you thought as you bit his tongue earning you a slap across the face.

"You bitch! If only you would cooperate this would be much more simpler!" he said with anger.

You began to shake at the sound of his anger. It scared you. You had no idea what to do.

"You know what I'll give you two days to decide on how you are gonna approach this. Just know you'll never leave here. You're mine and only mine. Your future is here with me love. Two days." he said in your ear sending shivers down your spine as he kissed your cheek that now held his hand imprint on your face.

After that he left leaving you alone in the darkness. What were you suppose to do in a situation like this? If you disobeyed god knows what would happen to you. Though if you did obey him he may take advantage of it. You felt tears form in your eyes. NO! Now isn't the time to cry you told yourself. Everything would eventually be okay. Someone would come find you and help you, but for now you had to go ahead and play along with Levi's plan. Maybe if you did it could get you out of these chains and an easier way to find a way to escape his hell hole. Yes! That's it! You'll follow along with his plan, but you won't let him take advantage of you. Not too hard right? You just have to get some sleep. For some strange reason you felt calm now that you had a some what kind of plan. You tried your best to get as comfortable as you could in the bed and closed your eyes to sleep. Everything will be okay. You smiled as you fell asleep in a very uncomfortable position.

A/N Chapter two of the updated version now complete! Man I'm literally on the edge of my seat while writing this just excited for what will come next and to share it with you all. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am. Feel free to leave any ideas or suggestions in the comments. Much love for you all! Stay safe, Stay healthy and most importantly  Stay HAPPY. Next Chapter will be out Sunday, May 16th 10pm Eastern Time.