Tick tock

A/N Well here we go the first chapter of my updated version of my yander! hope you enjoy!

Tick tock tick tock

The clock mocks you as you run down the hallway of head quarters looking for anywhere to hide. Your body stiffened as you heard the steps behind you go slow and then fasten behind you. You had no idea what fate laid ahead of you, but you knew if you didn't escape soon your whole world would come to a halt.

"(Y/n)" your superior coed evilly with a devilish laugh. "Do not run for you only make this harder on yourself."

Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock

That damn clock ticked faster as you found yourself in the boys dorm. You looked around the room as your heart began to beat even faster. You just needed one place to hide, just one.

tick tock tick tock tick tock

The clocks ticks were repeating faster in your head as you found a closet and began to shuffle as far back into it as possible grabbing what ever you could to hide yourself. "please don't let him find me i'm not ready to die." you pleaded in your mind. Your breath was heavy and you were shaking uncontrollably. You bit your bottom lip trying to keep your cries silent. "please" you said once more in your mind before you heard it.

Creak...

Your trembling began to get worse as you heard the door to the room open ever so slowly and then came the creaking steps of the man nearing the door. You heard nothing but, a slight chuckle here and there and the mocking of the clock.

Tick....tock...tick...tock..

The clock slowed down as the steps began getting closer and closer to your hiding spot. You mentally cursed the clock as it seemed the clock was leading the man straight to you. Tears began to stream down your eyes as you wished for this horror movie to be over. You again repeatedly pleaded in your mind for him to not hear your cries. You tried moving deeper into the closet to get rid of any sound that could be heard.

"(Y/n) my dear dont fear... I wont hurt you...my dear just come out....i'll be easy i promise... please don't make me pull you out from your hiding place. It'll be much easier for you to just give in to me." Your superior said outside the door. You knew there was no escape and that there was nothing you could do. You were stuck. You were trapped and you could not move an inch. You stayed still and pleaded to what ever was listening to save you. "please..." you whispered shaking your head with your knees pulled to your chest crying.

Tick......tock....tick

It was over. The clock stopped and you could feel the door swing wide open from the gust of wind. You could just hear the door creak once it stopped and a little chuckle come from his mouth.

"Aw my adorable doll (y/n) is hiding from me."

You shook in fear from his voice and suddenly you felt the things being slowly pulled off of you. You looked up at him with scared puppy eyes. "Please..." you muttered as you shook in fear. He bent down to your level and put a hand on your cheek wiping away the tears.

"Don't worry my love. It'll be okay I'll take care of you I promise."

and that was all you heard before you were hit with something and darkness took over you and you went limp into your superiors arms.

"My lovely (y/n) I told you that you forever would be mine." he said as he moved a few strands of hair from your face.

~few hours later~