Part 3

Draco pov-

Today I go back to Hogwarts and get treated like I'm a disease. Blaise spent the last night at my house so we could go together.

"Hey, Draco?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry what?"

"Yo, are you alright? You've been zoning out more than usual."

"Yeah, just worried about how different this year is going to be. I mean I'm still on probation I'm not allowed to use magic without an adult present, everyone hates me and I'm head boy."

"Merlin dude, you need to chill. Listen remember, we're in this together...."

"For now and always."

"Exactly, now go get dressed so we can go."

We finally arrive at platform 9 3/4 and as predicted everyone stared. Blaise and I share a look saying GET ON THE TRAIN.

We were heading towards our usual compartment when I remember I need to go meet the head girl.

"Blaise," I call. He grunted letting me know he hears me. "I need to go to the heads compartment."

"Right, want me to walk with you?"

"Yeah thank."

"Don't worry about it." When we arrive I hear two feminine voices.

"Granger and Weaslette, not a surprise."

"Malloy, you do know this is the head compartment right?" Weaselette says.

"Why yes I do but thank for caring. I'm head boy and I assume one of you is head girl."

"Congrats, your officially smarter than my broom."

"Listen I'm not in the mood for your twos banter so Malfoy shut up. You too, Gin." Granger says finally.

We sit in silence and a few glances at each other, but I'm pretty sure the girls were speaking through Legilimency, since I didn't see them once put their wands down and they had the same facial expressions. Like when one smiled so would the other or one would look at me or Blaise then the other would. When we finally arrive at Hogwarts Granger get up and says something but I didn't hear it. Luckily Blaises taps my shoulder and nods his head at her.

Granger turns around and walks out if the compartment, I follow automatically. After we get all the first years on the boats me and Granger have to share a boat. We don't speak nor do we look at each other. When we arrive we arrive a little after the rest of the years. We blend into the first years then go our separate ways.

"Hey, Blaise, Pansy." I said as I took my usual seat next to them.

"So, what happened?" Blaise asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Between you and Granger."

"Nothing, we didn't even look at each other." Right I said that Headmistress Mcgonagall started to sort the first years, it didn't take long because some parents are still scared to send their kids to hogwarts. She made the usual speech, forbidden forest is off limites and curfew. Then came heads.

"Before we begin the feast I have one more announcement. This years Head boy and Girl. For Head girl we have Hermione Granger." There was and eruption of applause and cheers except from Slytherin table. "And for Head boy we have Draco Malfoy." The cheers died down except for Slytherin table who cheered for me. I could see the whole Griffindor table glaring at me.

"Alright," Mcgonagall continued. "My the feast begin." She waved her arms and food appeared all over the tables.

_____________________________________
Hermione pov-

After the Head announcement the food appeared and everyone started to eat and talk. Everyone congratulated me and said how awful it would be sharing a dorm with Malfoy. I zoned out halfway through dinner, I was brought back to my senses when Ginny tapped my shoulder.

"You okay? You seem distracted." She asked with a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah just thinking." I notice an owl drop a letter in front of me.

Dear Ms.Granger,
Please see me after the feast, so I can speak with you and Mr.Malfoy about the Head dormitory.
-Hedmistress Mcgonagall

I put the letter in my robe and join in the conversations. When the feast is over and everyone is leaving I tell Ginny I'll seen her tomorrow morning at breakfast.

I walk over to Mcgonagall and see Malfoy doing the same.

"Headmistress," I greeted.

"Ms.Granger, Mr.Malfoy. I have chosen you two as Heads to show the Gryffindors and Slitheryns can get along. Now I know that you two have not had the best past but I hope that you both can get along. Do you have any questions about being Heads?"

"Yes, what is the password for the Head dormitory?" I ask.

"Amortentia." Mcgonagall answered.
"No, thank you." I tell her, I look at Malfoy to see if he was going to ask something. He said nothing, just stood there with his arms crossed across his chest.

"Well, then, you'll see a portrait of Dumbaldore near the Room of Requirements." She explained. "Good night and I'll see you both tomorrow."
_____________________________________

Blaise pov-

I didn't see any girls hair change color at the feast, so I figured maybe the spell hasn't worn off or she didn't feel any strong emotions. After Draco went to see Mcgonagall I went to the Slytherins common room and thought about what she would look like. I was exhausted so went to sleep.
____________________________________
Draco pov-

Me and Granger were walking to our dorm and I looked at her because I could've sworn I saw her hair pale a little. It was was probably just a trick of the light. We arrived at the portrait of Dumbledore and Granger said the password. The portrait door swung open and we walked in.

The common room was red and green to show gryffindors and slytherins. There were two bathrooms one for Granger and one for me. And two bedrooms Grangers was red, and mine was green, obviously. When we finished exploring the dorm I sat on the couch and Granger went to her room. I laid there petting my owl, Anguis. After 20 minutes I went to bed.
_____________________________________

Hermione pov-

After we explored the dorm I went to my room and read. I could hear Malfoy and his owl, but didn't go out there. After a while I heard him go to his room. When I heard his door shut I quietly walked to my bathroom and took a shower. I changed into some night clothes and went to bed.