𝖂𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖓'𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖋𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖊 |

note: this chapter is more of context so Pieck is not in this chapter but will most definitely be in the next ones to come<33 because  Pieck is not in this chapter i will be posting the second chapter shortly after but I will post weekly 

Being picked up by the jaws of a titan was not what you had expected, time seemed to slow down and you could feel yourself getting pulled into the mouth Reiner right at your side. Yet you despised him; he was the reason you weren't eaten right there and then.

You heard jean screaming for Hanji although you were focused on the blond idiot beside you that you had resented and wanted to kill so badly if only you had enough time. Now you were looking around trying to assess the situation hearing your comrades yelling at Connie for trying to chase after you really confirmed that this would be your last day.

Earlier

Mikasa Ackerman you had known her for years you trusted her, you went in for a shot at Reiners jaw trying to open it so she could take the last shot through his mouth which would hopefully shoot him out. Sasha seemed to be distracted since they had slipped up and gotten themselves into a bit of a mess; not only using the thunderspear incorrectly but we only had three left and now had now way of getting the other side of Reiner's jaw open for Mikasa to go in through his mouth with no worry of getting eaten or even crushed.

Connie had flown in to catch Sasha as you looked back to see if she was okay. Jean caught you before you almost ran into the building being preoccupied with what sashas condition was. You pushed yourself away from Jean once he had both of you safe on the rooftop opposite of where Sasha and Connie were on the ground in an alley way so they wouldn't get in any cross fire.

Jean grabbed at your arm keeping you on the rooftop you were on. He pulled you closer and whispered in your ear " stay here, Mikasa can't get to him if your in the way now"

He was glaring at you and wouldn't let go because knowing you, you'd most likely still go and get in her way not intentionally but would still get caught in a blast from one of the thunder spears.

You could see Mikasa trying to think of some way this would work, she was half here. But more so distracted by what Armin and Eren were doing and everyone could see it, she didn't take too much time before deciding she would basically sacrifice herself if it meant getting Reiner to fall. Jean tightened his grip on you watching as Mikasa changed her weight distribution back preparing to shoot her odm gear and go in but before that odm wires shot almost beside you and quickly unhooked and went for the building across from you and jean.

"Hanji?" Jean muttered he was still close to you making it even louder for you. You watched as Hanji shot a thunderspear into Reiner's closed jaw letting it fall open for Mikasa to get a clear shot Hanji yelled something that you couldn't make out but guessing it was something to tell Mikasa to go because she flew into his open hanging jaw and shoved the thunder spear into the back of his throat. The explosion of the spear made you turn away with how loud it was and the way Jean pulled you back protecting you from any debris coming off of Reiner's titan.

You pulled away from Jean and jumped down pulling at the triggers of your blade holders; using the odm gear to get down first, checking on Sasha and Connie making sure they were okay and that she wasn't dead. Luckily Sasha wasn't ,Connie looked like he had her under control. You looked over to see Jean running over to where you were. Quite honestly he was being annoying and you wanted to "talk" to Reiner and see what the hell this is for. Jean turned to you as you passed him but said nothing and watched you as you violently walked out to where Reiner, Mikasa and Hanji where they were questioning him both looked tired and injured in some way.

Hanji looked over seeing you walk over here " y/n? Weren't you just over there?"

they asked you to which you responded " yeah I can't sit and do nothing commander, may I ?"

you asked while motioning to Reiner telling them you wanted to be the one to kill him. Hanji looked back at him and to you " he's all yours, he won't give us an answer but he did have some compassion. We have a letter from Ymir for Historia"

You nodded and walked over to where Reiner was his torso was the only thing remaining and his eyes covered you pulled your blade out and lifted his chin up the sharp blade cutting his chin and neck if he would refuse to look where you wanted him to. " seems like you haven't been telling us the truth, what is it with lying? is it protecting you? Bertholdt even or were you hoping not to end up like Annie. You know i went to check on her since she got out of her crystal; don't worry about her there taking good care of her and never letting her rest for a second before thinking of new ways to break her. Now were you not wanting to end up like that or was it for your own pleasure to watch us not having a clue to what's been going on"

You pushed your blade into him letting the blood stain the blade and trickle down his shoulder, you watched him squirm under the pressure he looked concerned but wouldn't answer you lost comrades in this fight and people dedicated their hearts beside him you needed to know why he would do this. Your anger was rising and you were frustrated about what to do.

" Reiner you heard me now answer or you won't have to worry about anyone except yourself"

you said pushing the blade into his shoulder hearing a cry from him did not satisfy you " answer me!"

you yelled at him pulling the blade back and getting momentum with it yo were stopped mid way as Hanji yelled at you.

"Wait y/n'' they said as you heard them come up behind you, you wanted to listen but there was also that need to hurt him after he hurt so many of your comrades. You grabbed another blade and pushed it into Reiner hearing him scream at you felt good he was no better then gone by now but he would regenerate. Hanji pulled on your arm telling you to stop but you couldn't tell whether it was real or not you pushed them back unintentionally you hadn't thought it was actually Hanji there you turned around to apologize when you saw the titan it was heading for you jean was yelling at Hanji and pickled them up using the last of his gas in the odm gear. You were too close to Reiner to grab. The titan grabbed you surprisingly gently enough to not hurt you or Reiner your blade was snapped in half by the teeth you were now in between.