Handcuffs

Y/n's pov:

A tired groan escapes me as I drop the many bags Laven made me carry on the wooden floors of his bedroom at the chalet. We'd arrived before our parents since Laven's car had most of our luggage, and whenever im in the passenger seat he goes over the speed limit just to rack up my nerves.

While I'm catching my breath Laven saunters in and plops down to sit on his bed, "wow, this place looks just like it did all those years ago" green orbs travel around the space as he takes it all in, before landing on me.

Our eyes meet and a sly smile forms on his lips. He slowly lays down pats the space in front of him "dont be scared Y/n, come here." I freeze. 'He remembers that?' just a moment passes before he bursts out laughing, clutching his stomach and even swinging his legs in the air. My face burns red in embarrassment."Ahahaha! You should've seen the look on your face!"

I instantly leave the room as fast as possible and can still hear him laugh as I race down the stairs. Once im outside I can feel just how hot my face had become when the cool air sooths it.'Stupid stupid stupid' after kicking away the snow at my feet I let out a frustrated sigh.

•———•

Lavens pov:

My laughter had died down after I heard the door to the entrance shut, 'hmm, so she does remember' I wonder what else she remmbers from our childhood, we made most of those kind of memories here at the chalet so theres plenty I could use to tease her. 

'My face feels a little hot, must be from all that laughing'. I go to open my window and spot Y/n walking back from the car.  I watch her for a  bit. Recently, I find myself staring at her at times. I know I make her squeamish so its fun to watch, she very visibly gets uncomfortable, you can practically see her face turn blue.  Speaking of which, I see Y/n flinch as she'd spotted my intent stare from my window.

I see her head dart around nervously, probably hoping she's not the one im looking at. Her little fret caused her slip forward on the snow. 'Pff, what an idiot'  I stifle a laugh.  Taking out my phone I zoomed in on her snow covered face as she was picking herself up. After taking the picture a notification popped up on my screen, it was father.

13:25

Laven!

You're driving too fast!

Slow down!!! -Read

16:15                    

           Read-  We've arrived 🙃

😡
This will not go unpunished. -Read

         Read- You're no fun!😊✨

17:25

(F/n) threw up

as well as your mother

I did as well 🤮

We may arrive passed 6 or 7 at the latest. -Read

'hmm, thats pretty late' 

Y/n had already fled indoors. So I close the window and reply to my father before flopping back on my bed to stare at the ceiling. 'Im bored... And hungry'  I would ask Y/n to make me something, but the girl can't cook to save her life. She'd probably burn down the kitchen. 
I snicker, remembering the time her father was teaching us to bake and her entire set of tarts were burned to a crisp, I ended up sharing half of mine with her... we were much younger back then. Maybe if I give her a premix and watch her it won't turn out so bad.