phantom troupe

"hes a fast learner!" Uvogin said as he strongly hit my back tapping me

His hands made a crisp "pa pa pa" as it landed on my delicate back
which i stand unfazed even through our considerate different physic stature

"Hmmm it seems he really is" chrollo said as he looks at me...

I dint stare back at him as my focus were more on the clown behind him....

Chrollo gave a smile as he excuses uvogin away...

"You see him?" Chrollo asked with a smile ...honestly i sense a fatherly tone in that voice...not even a brother but a father...

I gave him a look asking him what he meant...

Slowly from the shadows the clown appeared... with hands on his waist...

My head started hurting again...

Okay this is normal in the election arc illumi mentioned that hisoka was too busy chasing chrollo from starting of chimera ant arc...

"How strange" hisoka's voice broight me out of my thoughts ...

What was strange?...i asked in my mind...

"On the first time you saw me you smiled winked and gave a thumbs up ...on the second time you saw me you cried.. and now you look at me as if im a strange someone who you have no buisness with..." He said as he calmly approach me...

"I wonder how much more interesting emotions will you show.." hisoka said with a creepy smile...

"Fuck off" i said as i look at him indifferently...

Hisoka gave a low chuckle ...

"Are you perhaps in a bad mood?~" he asked as he pulled a deck of cards out of nowhere and started shuffling them around

Without hesitation i used ryo on my left hand and pointed to his solar plexus

"What do you wanna do" i asked as my nails grew sharper..

Hisokas smile only grew wider....

Looking up and seeing those predatory eyes sai remained unfazed....

'hisoka!! Dont be creepy!! Ill sleep with you just wait till i become sixteen or eighteen just not now my ass cant handle whats down there!' i screamed in my mind jokingly knowing dull well that hisoka was just interested in letting me grow and fighting me nothing more than that

Perhaps..

Sai was the one who wanted it?

Suddenly sai came to a realization...

Right chrollo was still here...

Lowering his hand down sai smiled

"Not bad about 8-9 inches?" I asked shamelessly lookimg at hisoka's crotch ...

In the decription chrollo gave sai about the future it said that sai was lustful...

Just to make sure sai momentarily will be acting as if he was a shameless lusty person to make chrollo believe that hes actually faking memory ..

After all in these few weeks sia never showed sign of being lustful which may have aroused chrollo's doubt about whether he actually lost his memory...

Maybe this was unescessary but its better to be sure...

Silence emerged from the building as hisoka smiled...

"What about you? 1-3 inches?"
Hisoka said with a smile....as he shamelessly looked at my below the stomach area...

'shit... No matter how perverted i am im full of pride ill never actually talk about this in public! Yet that damn prophecy...'...

Sai gave a sweet intoxicating smule his eyes curved staring right through hisoka

"Youll know soon wouldnt you?~" Asking in a seductive voice sai did provoke his own death...

Now what was the meaning in this line?

Youll know soon? (◕ᴥ◕)

Anyway .... Soon is soon but not now...

Hisoka looked at those eyes...

"How id like to carve those eyes out..." He said outloud as he bent down and uses his thumb to caress sai's eyelids ....

'fuck when did hisoka get obsessed with eyes!? .... wait there was a scene in the first phase where hisoka said he loved the look in gons eyes... I think thats whta made gon pass in the first place ....' as sai was mymbling is his head he grabbed hisokas hands with his own tender one and placed them in the corner of his lips...

Just smiling he licked hisokas thumb slyly as his eyes still directly looking at him..

"Thats very sweet but theres guest here" i spoke as i look in the corner of my eyes

Where chrollo was smiling ..

'are you jelous now father!?' sai said in his mind almost blurting it out ....

"Go back with uvogin" chrollo said which i obeyed with unhurried steps as soon as my back turned my face turned red..

That was the first time in his life did he make that kind of commentary

Ahhhhh- hes gonna die of shame!

Perhaps sai was much more innocent that we thought? Oh-ho ...

Going back uvogin had stuck with sai it wasnt often that the gang was completed only during missions and meetings would we be all reunited ive joined for a two weeks and i rarely see us all together

Chrollo came here so the gang reunited

"Fei fei!" I said with a big grin as i jump onto feitan

"Jeez he sure is attracted to you" uvogin sighed

"Get lost" feitan said annoyed

Hahhahahahah! This is the only benefit of loosing memory! Your mine feitan!

However i ovediently do as i was told and got off him as i smiled

Feitan as always ignored me

I then quickly took a bath ....

My hands were stained with blood...

Feitan was covered in blood... .

Thats strange in the anime he was never injured... .

Why was his back injured?

That much blood and the sweat between his brows ...

Sai knows he shouldn't mkae a big deal out of this but... Recently theres been movements differing from the plot which makes sai's head hurts..

Nothing is going according to plot even the main characters personality and emotion are starting to change...

..whats going on with feitan? He cant be inlove with me so get that out of your mind ...

Whats happening outside i wonder?

...."is my husband okay?'

"Hurry up !!" Uvogin said as he knocked the door almost broke down ...

Wait its dented...

Seriously man! Whats with you always botherung me when i bath!?

_______
Pls! I read your comments why are you guys so dirty minded 😂😂😂😂 where is the innocent babies!? 🥺🥺

Anyway sorry for my misspelled words and bad grammar i aint english mayyyteee

Love: gacha clear
((◍•ᴗ•◍)❤