yes!

..."hmm you seem to like feitan a lot..." Chrollo said with closed eyes as i sat on his lap and layed my head on his chest..

..one day ill have something like this-..
Which was what sai was thinking as he starts pressing down those hard pecks..

"Yeah? Hes cool" sai said with a non interested expression

Although he likes feitan we cant reveal that right?
...

The next day sai ran away from chrollo to pursue merium..

Leaving a note that says

"Leaving for a while boss 
Im bored XOXO"

The phantom groupe wasnt always in group sometimes one or two member dissapear and chrollo was just busy collecting abilities to fight hisoka with which was pretty boring

And so sai decided to run off and leave his sugar daddy muah!

As hot as chrollo may be sai was never fond of those kind of types of pyschos what sai's type is those people who dont bother to hide their pyschotic nature and just locks you up

Instead of a scheming witch like chrollo...

Lately theres also no progress with feitan he really tried hard to stick with feitan and to get his attention everyime...and finally now is where the ignorinv phase happens..

You all know this right?

Ehem! As you know humans are fickle they value things they work hard for or those that are impossible to achive

Now sai did clingy action with feitan and now he suddenly acts cold to him and dissapear..

This logic is actually pretty useful for forcing guys/girls to accept you more and pay attention cherishing the moments you were so cheerful with him before the cold and freezing winter mood came

And as he never iniatiated the convo the game would be pretty awkward for a while until he finally comes forward and loves you back

Of course even if this phase passed you must still play hard to get after him catching feelings to strengthen your value as he has to work hard

Theres also a bunch of cards to play with and what was most commonly used and effective was jelousy..

Start acting the same you did with him with other guy while hes watching and surely jelousy nostalgia regret .whatever of these or more pops out some feelings would be there okay?

The jelousy card helps as a boost to make the guy confess a lot more and theres also the "being happy for him/shipping him with someone)

One was to straight up make a guy know your not interested in him is matching him up with people and telling them theyre cute together..

Which would make the person in question feel like he doesnt amount to you in that sort of way

Of course this card is probably no no no to feitan? ..

Can you use this on him on the story line? No just in fan fic

Theres a lot of variety with different topics and subjects with different skill and expertice that can be used

All it needs is patience brain and ability to know when to act

Right now sai decided to act when feitan bursg out the words ..

"Stop..your annoying" with a a heavily low voice and glaring eyes..

This is where you pretend or really get hurt and its a sign for you to go and start your witch schemes. Aka the plan..

Now sai is implemting those as he starts walking towards killua..

'is that sai?' killua dint have time as he was carrying a green animal on his back that was using 'in' to hide himself from these four arms red dude..

Sai knew killu was somewhere around but even he cannot pinpoint where..

"Oh? Another brat?" The red guy said as i grab my hatsu made dagger and started speeding up and hitting the red guy.

The guy equally matched with my speed as he smirks and fend if my attack..

Both my dagger becomes more sharper as his muscles become harder ..

Its just a matter of who has thr strongest stamina and larger amount of nen

Of course i had no way of winning against this kind of battle as its a miracle to beat that aint happening

So he hurriedly used his transmuter ability to slowly enter steamed air through the red guys pores .. some time later the red guy steamed his organs flew everywhere as he screamed horryfyingly..

And this is where he passed out and i deactivate my nen..

I could have killed him .. but why did i not? .. remember hes gonna feed merium his nen so he is necessary for merium to not die and so not ruining the plot!

"Sai?".. sai was having a headache again... It was killua why would e fckin cone back?

"Is that you sai??" Killua said with a lost expression .

Sai was wearing an eye patch to cover up his burned eyes his hair was cut he really looked like a bad boy for once in this world..

Sai loved that reaction but for now to pretend that he has anemsia as you. Never know chrollo might be stalking you any minute although unlikely..

Better to be safe!

Sai ignored killua and walked passed him..

"Sai?" Killua grabbed his shoulder..

In return sai almost chopped killua's hands with a dagger but killua reacted fast and retracted his hand..

He was met with a glaring look in those once beautiful eyes

He saw the spider tattoo mark on his neck and understood that the phantom trouoe had something to do with it..

Before long sai was gone as he was now avoiding the maik characthers specially alone with them

You never know! You might trugger an event! Or something ..

______
Im really sorry guys.. is anyone still with me?

Anyway sorry for my misspelled words and bad grammar i aint english mayyyteee

Love: gacha clear
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤