Nineteen

[~🌹~]

                            [~🌹~]

"The fuck Jennie."

Yoongi marched in and pulled Jennie away from me.

"Are you out of your sense? Don't you fucking know she is our good? The good that needs to be sold." He looks at me and smirks.

"Urghhh!!!" Jennie scoffs. "Fine. I am leaving you just cuz you are gonna die in someone else's hand. We are selling you to someone who'll use you to his wishes." She smirks.

"I'll wait for Jimin to come, so that I can kill him right in front of you. This time without failing." She grins.

She turned on her heels and was about to walk away when I shot up on my feet with a quick movement and ran behind her to grab her hair.

" YOU FUCKING BITCH! Wait! Once my Jimin comes here, you'll be a fucking dead meat. I swear to god you'll be dead right under my feet."

I leave her hair and pushes her forward.

" YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Jennie yells at me with a clenched jaw. Yoongi stops her.

"Jennie behave! We can deal with this later. Now come, we can meet your father. He has something to discuss with you." She leaves the room after long minute of staring at me.

I stand there still with anger boiling in me. She not only had the guts to stab him once but she wants to kill him? That dirty son of a bitch. I clench my jaw and fists already ready to shred her into pieces.

"Oh, never knew you were this brave. No wonder you are Park J's wife." Taehyung says with a knowing smile.

I just scoff at him. And that's when it clicked me.

Taehyung is Jimin's friend. He might know more about Jimin and this whole killing thing. Taehyung is the friend that Jimin mentioned early, the friend that gave him informations. Yes, he is the key towards Jimin and the history about Park J.

"Taehyung, tell me more about Park J." I look at him expecting answers, answers to my questions.

Jimin's pov

Me and Jungkook have been in this car for hours with me driving non stop until we'll reach our destination.

Jungkook is tracking down all the cars of Mr. Kim and sorting out their locations according to their secluded location; away from the easily reachable zone.

They might have took Y/N to some remote area where no one can reach. It was easy with my powers to get information about the cars registered in the name of Mr. Kim. Thanks to the habit of rich men and mafia people that they have location trackers in their car because they are always under threats. Seokjin hyung was a great help in getting the details of the trackers and car numbers.

"How long do I have to control this fucking wheel?" I ask Jungkook, running out of patience.

"Shut the crap up and drive as I guide unless you want your sweet wife to be dead."