One

[~🌹~]

[~🌹~]

It's been 3 months since you've been married to Park Jimin. He had been your boyfriend for about one year before you two decided to get married. He is been such a loving person. He has always been there for you whenever you needed him, through best and worst, in smiles and tears. He loved you, you loved him back and you both know it. He is the only person you care about in this world. He has never failed in being a best boyfriend and is doing more than you deserve in being a perfect husband. And you are happy with him.

Jimin's pov

I was thinking of pulling a prank on y/n cuz she always falls in everything I did so I was curious about this one. I wanted to know how she'd react to this. I wanted to see her reaction to a fake ' cheating on your wife ' prank. So I gently peeked outside our bedroom door to see what she was doing. I saw her finishing her chores and heading into our room. I quickly closed the door and sat on the bed pretending to be talking to some on phone.

Y/N 's pov

It was night, you did all the dirty dishes in the kitchen and cleaned it up. After your work, you slowly walked upto your shared room with your husband. You opened the door and found Jimin talking to someone over phone. "Hey baby, I'll be coming tomorrow to pick you up. Hope we can have some good time together." He smirked over the phone. "Alright, goodnight, take care, love you." He hung up the phone. " WHAT THE HELL PARK JIMIN? ARE YOU FUCKING CHEATING ON ME?" I couldn't believe my ears. Am I not enough for him? Am I that bad? Or is it he is bored with me? Tears started rolling down your cheeks. Could this be happening to your? But why?

Jimin's pov

She entered the room and I started acting. I pretended to be talking to some girl. But the outcome wasn't what I expected. Y/N shouted at me and fell on her knees and started crying. I didn't know she'd be taking this serious. This is going way too far. I quickly rushed upto her and cupped her face.

Y/N 's pov

You fell on your knees crying. Is this why you cherished your love for him so far? To be cheated on? The cold tears sticking to your cheeks felt some warmth. You raised your teary vision to see him holding your face in his hands. His face forming a curve of guilt and regret. " I am sorry baby, I am sorry. I didn't know it would hurt you this much. I am sorry . It was all just a prank. I am not cheating on you and I won't. I love you baby and I sorry." He hugged and kissed your head. You didn't know what to feel, happy or angry. You wanted to punch on his fine face for pulling such a prank on you but also you wanted to kiss him passionately cuz it was just a prank and it wasn't real as you feared.

" PARK FUCKING JIMIN, DON'T YOU DARE PULL SUCH STUPID PRANKS ON ME." you said and hugged him tightly. "I am sorry baby, I am sorry and I love you." He said embracing you. " I love you too, you idiot." You giggled and kissed him. He smiled at you. " I won't cheat on you." "Don't you dare do that. If I ever know that you had another woman in your life, I swear Park Jimin, I am gonna end this. I'm gonna end all of this 'us' cuz I don't want to know that you had or have or will have another woman that is not me in your life." You hugged him tightly.

Next morning

You were making breakfast for him and you.You were working on some pancakes when you heard footsteps down the stairs. Jimin was heading down on his work clothes. You seemed confused cuz it's too early for him to leave for work. There is one more hour until he usually leaves for work. "Hey, Jimin why are you so early. By the way I've made your favorite pancakes. Come let's eat." You smiled and took the plates and placed on the table. Jimin spoke nothing and walked towards the door. "I am not hungry." He simply walked out of the door speaking nothing else. He didn't even hugged you like he usually does before he leaves. You didn't know what happened to him suddenly. His face didn't have the usual liveliness and warmth he used to have in the mornings. He was seemed mad and unhappy. You guessed it might be that he is busy today. You hoped that he would be fine by evening.You were out of your mood for the rest of the day. You decided to make some special food for dinner so that you can make him happy. You made his favorite dishes for dinner and waited for him. You took your phone and texted him to come home early. And went to the couch and waited for him to come home.

You were woken up from your sleep by the sound of the front door opening.You didn't know when you drifted off to sleep, waiting for him. You saw Jimin entering yours house. You looked at the time. It was 1:30 pm. You saw him walking past you and heading off to your room without speaking a word to you. He was no different from what he was in the morning. You looked at the food that was placed on the table which is now cold. You felt a single drop falling from you eye. You stood up and placed the food in the fridge and walked to your room. You gently opened the door to your room and saw him sleeping on the left side of the bed. You walked upto the bed and laid down on the right side facing away from him. You clutched your heart through your shirt as a cold stream washed down your eyes. "What happened to my Jimin?!"

____________________________________

Author note : So guys this isn't my first ever ff on Wattpad. I've written two other but I felt unmotivated and deleted those. So please support me in this ff to continue. Chapters are short cuz this was actually made for insta. And I thought to publish on Wattpad too. So I am @𝚓𝚓𝚔.𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚘𝚗 on instagram. The credit for the cover goes to @vantaexchus .user

Thankyou for reading 🌈🌸