Chapter 21: Break In pt.2

(Author LeviAndErenAreMine's note): Part 2! The break in chapters might be in different parts because of the different P.O.V's in each one.

This Story updates on a Monday, Thursday and Saturday so remember to check regularly! :D

Levi P.O.V

There was a huge explosion and a lot of steam on the opposite wall where I was. Y/n, she was there. My eyes widened and I panicked. Normally on expeditions or missions I would be calm but this time I had someone important in my life to worry about and that was my Princes, Y/n.

I ran, forgetting that I had my 3DMG(3 Dimensional Maneuver Gear) with me, the only thing that was on my mind was Y/n. The name repeating in my head again and again hoping for a reply or something.

"OI!!! HAICHOU! YOU HAVE YOUR 3DMG ON SILLY! NOW GO SAVE THE OTHERS!!! ESPECIALLY Y/N!!!"

I heard Hange's loud voice boom behind me and I sighed in relief after getting to the other opposite wall by using the gear.

My eyes eagerly roamed around looking for Y/n.

I saw everyone in the 104th group that was selected to come here but Reiner, Ymir and Y/n was no where to be found. Everyone had ash(tiny broken concrete from the wall)and some were injured by larger chunks of the wall that had hit them. 

My eyes made contact with Yeager. His eyes were in furry. Looking deeply into the reflection of his eyes I could see the Colossal/Colossus titan. 

"Tsk"

I know what happened. The colossal titan had appeared out of nowhere and had kicked another whole in the district below and titans from wall Maria are now roaming into that district. Erwin and Hange soon arrived behind me with other comrades that were more trained, older and matured than the current cadets with me. 

Waiting for Erwin's signal I frowned in disgust while looking down on the ugly faces of titans.

"SHINZOU WO SASAGEYO!" 

Erwin yelled and we all jumped from the wall with our 3DMG and I watched the others slice the nape off of the titans. My eyes still roamed around the empty evacuated town hoping to find Y/n. I had a gut feeling that she might have fallen from the wall into somewhere in the district.

"Oi! Levi!"

My head snapped towards Hange's direction and I groaned, this girl was getting on my nerves.

"What is it now Hange?"

"Eyebrows wants you to go to him."

"Why?"

"He didn't say but just go."

Dragging my feet behind my unwillingly I earned a butt kick from Hange which made me use my 3DMG to go to eyebrows who was standing on a tall building.

He was looking down at something and my eyes followed. It was a titan.

It was a strange looking one with long brown hair and pointy razor teeth. The black beady eyes stared right back at me and all of a sudden I saw a flash of Y/n in those eyes and tears rose in them.

Was this titan a shifter? Was it looking for Y/n? Had it eaten her? Who was it?

To be Continued...Already Published...

526 Words