//for stars gone amiss//

galleries galore and I ask for moremeadows- something more natural on the skin,its sheen igniting a melody that battles generations

meadows- something more natural on the skin,
its sheen igniting a melody that battles generations.
a splash of skimmed milk and I could always barely trace, drift near the hems of affairs in roundabout superficial ways
but how wonderful it feels to be rooted.
to go deeper than the surface, to walk more than the road demands,
how wonderful it feels to to be held back,
to be held back by you, oh, to be held by you.
conversations are skipped over in some distant lane of memory but your laughter lives in my heart. no camera can capture the sparkle of our sunsets.
how wonderful it feels to be stopped by you. to share this walk with you. pain is there, it is there always, we don't forget it but our mind abandons it. my mind willingly abandons all pain and my life is laid out in a seat closest to yours. so many hands to hold but yours is one I cannot leave. Your hand has left, the touch has dissipated but if I have made it so far it is solely because of you. I lose sense of time and place but your presence blankets out the chaos. It is safe in here while you are here, and this is where I will keep you. I will go to you one day and I will go with you. And I will leave behind a bit of myself, too, for a daughter. This daughter will grow sunflowers and they will all turn to her for comfort. She will light the world and cradle us among carelessly scattered sunflower seeds, and our blessings will reach her through the calling of a cuckoo. No love can go in vain for love will always reach whom it is meant for. Our ears were stitched in harmony and we will always look out for the same sounds. Our hearts start and stop in multiple timelines but they beat in unison. We are one even when we are none. There is no one here but someone is listening.