Chapter 111: Two Types of Coordination

Liu Hao hadn’t slept yesterday night. He hadn’t slept in the morning and was then called over by the boss at noon. He was busy the entire afternoon and hadn’t slept. Only after dinner was he able to sleep for a bit, but he kept Ye Qiu in his mind the entire time. As a result, when it was almost midnight, he struggled up out of bed and went online. In the end, once he got on, he was told that there was no space for him in the party. Liu Hao wanted to eat Ye Qiu raw, but was helpless and could only foolishly stare at his monitor.

As for Ye Xiu and the others, they tried to set a new dungeon record. Although there was no one to pay him, breaking the record meant that there would still be quite a few rewards. Players could begin running Boneyard from Level 23. Level 25 players had already ran it several times already. If they wanted to set a new record, then naturally they had to pay attention to their coordination. Outside of the dungeon, Ye Xiu explained to them the strategy. After they heard it, they immediately entered the dungeon.

“F*ck!” Just as they entered, Seven Fields yelled. His yell was filled with both hate and love. This was because a system announcement had popped up: Vampire Knight Logue has resurrected. Adventures, please be careful.

Hidden BOSS.

Meeting a hidden BOSS was something everyone looked forward to. But a hidden BOSS appearing meant that setting a new dungeon record was impossible. This went against their original intentions, which was why Seven Fields yelled a “F*ck” with both love and hate.

“Today’s luck isn’t bad!” Ye Xiu was happy. Once he hit Level 23, of course he wouldn’t miss the opportunity to run Boneyard. But so far up until now, he hadn’t yet met a hidden BOSS. Every dungeon usually had several different hidden BOSSes. Their chances of appearing were all different. Vampire Knight Logue was one of Boneyard’s rarest BOSS. Yet they had actually met it today.

“Just think of this round as a way to break in!” Ye Xiu said this and then directed Lord Grim to rush forward and kill monsters. Tang Rou immediately let Soft Mist follow up too. This girl still liked to compete with Ye Xiu. Whatever Ye Xiu did, she always wanted to try if she could do it or not. Yesterday night at Frost Forest, Ye Xiu pulled 16 Goblins, which was another hit to her. But the more Tang Rou was hit, the more terrible she became.

But right when Soft Mist moved, Cleansing Mist had already fired a gun shot. The two monsters, which Lord Grim was rushing towards, were alarmed and were swaying over to them.

She had been together with Cleansing Mist for a few days already. To Tang Rou, her performance was always ahead of Tang Rou by a bit. For example, when Ye Xiu’s Lord Grim rushed forward to pull monsters, Tang Rou immediately went to follow up. However, Cleansing Mist’s movements were just slightly faster.

“Is this person’s hand faster than mine too?” Tang Rou thought like this, but never went to ask her. What she didn’t know was that Su Mucheng didn’t have a faster hand speed, but rather more knowledge. Just through hand speed, she was faster than Su Mucheng. And under Ye Xiu’s coaching, the coordination between her left and right hands improved rapidly. But besides that, in other aspects, she was still far from Su Mucheng. This sister also didn’t have it easy. She was always comparing herself to people like Ye Xiu, those types of god-level characters, or people like Su Mucheng, those types of good pro-level characters. This always made her feel somewhat incapable, which made her work even harder.

In the game, that meant that Soft Mist had to be even more forward and even more ferocious than Lord Grim. This sort of tyrannical display made Seven Fields and Sleeping Moon feel somewhat bewildered. The way this girl fought gave them the feeling that they couldn’t intervene. They could only fight alongside Lord Grim and help brother expert.