Chapter 150: So Nervous He Became a Noob

Lonely Drink wasn't the only victim. Although the other guilds may not have been as impulsive as him and directly offer eight class-specific sets like he had, but for such a ridiculous offer to be rejected in less than a second? How could the other guild leaders even try to compete? The rejected guild leaders were no longer faking it now and were furiously cursing non-stop. Unlike Lonely Drink, they were cursing and complaining particularly about how black Lord Grim's heart was. Even Lonely Drink's ridiculous offer had been rejected. After calming down, Lonely Drink began thinking like how Blue River had thought initially: What ulterior motives did this Lord Grim have?

"Hey, do you think this guy has some ulterior motive this time?" At this moment, a different two guild leaders began discussing, Cold Night and Blue River.

These two players hadn't joined the great bidding war and had been quietly observing from the sides for any changes. Blue River had another perspective he could look at through the lens of the spy at Guild Samsara. Cold Night suddenly asked him this question. Blue River immediately guessed that Tyrannical Ambition wasn't as simple as he had thought. He was afraid that their guild also had some sort of trump card planted in another guild.

Compared to the other guild leaders, these two were undoubtedly the most calm and rational among those in the bidding war. Their line of thoughts were the closest together, which was why Cold Night had ran over to discuss the situation with Blue River.

"I originally thought that he was going to use this as a way to raise his status, but with the way things have turned out, I don't think that's the case..." Blue River said.

"I found information on Seven Fields and Sleeping Moon, who are often with him. They are both from this Full Moon Guild and they seem to be old acquaintances of his." Cold Night said.

"That might not be it. When everyone was still in beginner village, it was reported that this player called Sleeping Moon had been KSed by Lord Grim. He then started spamming curses at Lord Grim outside of the dungeon. Only after that did they get together." Blue River recalled.

"So there was something like this!" Cold Night had begun paying attention to Lord Grim slightly later than Blue River had, so he didn't know that such an event had happened.

"Yeah."

"But it doesn't matter what happened because they're now friends. Or perhaps it's just a one time trick." Cold Night said.

"If it's like that..." If it was because of their friendship, then Blue River would be extremely sad. He had once thought of using such a trick, but never went through with it. If such a trick had been successfully carried out by Full Moon Guild, a guild that they hadn't even put in their eyes, then he would feel extremely defeated.

"Either way, it looks like Desolate Land's record has fallen into Full Moon Guild's hands." Cold Night said.

"Yeah….." Blue River didn't doubt Lord Grim's strength one bit.

Desolate Land.

The Level 28-30 dungeon was located in a deserted castle in the Desolate Land leveling area. A group of tyrannical bandits had made the castle their temporary home and as a result, became a dungeon.

Starting from Level 28, Ye Xiu and the other had ran the dungeon several times. However, now that they had a new member Maple Tree joining their team, in order to assimilate this Sharpshooter into their team, their strategy naturally had to be adjusted.

With a normal player in their party, they might suddenly have a few more problems come up. But with a pro God like Ye Xiu, given a random class combination, he could easily come up with the most suitable strategy for it. How could such a simple issue like having a normal player be difficult for him?