4

(Chapter 4)Chou knows best

(Chapter 4)
Chou knows best

~*~
Author POV

"I can't believe we are actually going" Jimin and Chou were on the way to the airport currently. Simeon was driving them, being the only one out the 3 of them to own a car.

"I know" Jimin responded excitedly.

"Sweetie can you just park us in the entrance we can get out quickly and get going" Chou asked his soulmate.

"Nope. I am getting a parking space. Because I am not letting you go without a kiss." Simeon responded.

Jimin rolled his eyes, Simeon and Chou were a very affectionate couple, always holding hands, exchanging kisses. Chou flushed alittle under the comment.

"Fine" Chou huffed, pretending not to like the explanation, but the blush upon his cheeks indicated otherwise.

Simeon found a parking space. Jimin and Chou had only brought hand carried luggage, the fact they were only staying one night meant they didn't really need that much stuff.

Jimin pulled his bag out of the boot of the car, he grabbed Chou's as well when he saw his best friend wrapped up in his boyfriend's arms. Simeon was pressing a long kiss to the smaller man's forehead. Arms wrapped around his shoulders and squeezing tight.

"Love you" Simeon said as Chou began to pull away.

"Love you too" Chou reached up to press a kiss to his soulmate's lips before they separated.

"Come on we should get going" Chou approached Jimin and took his bag from his hand.

Chou turned back and waved to his boyfriend, before blowing a kiss. Simeon indulging in Chou's dramatics pretended to catch the kiss in his hands and then pressed his hands to his chest as if to say your kisses go to my heart.

Chou pretended to swoon, he could see Simeon laughing in the distance as they entered the airport entrance. Chou reached out and held Jimin's hand, swinging it childishly.

"So you don't run off" Chou stated.

Jimin gave him a flat look.

"I'm not a child" Jimin protested.

"Small enough to be one" Chou said in sing song tone of voice.

Jimin reached out to try and grab him. Successfully yanking his hair.

"See you act like a child. Don't worry sweetie, I will buy you a cookie if you are good" Chou teased.