23

(Chapter 23)Green

(Chapter 23)
Green

~*~
Author POV

Jimin was performing to his own private audience of one, Hoseok had come to train, and they had both agreed to watch eachothers dance to assess where they believed that they could improve.

Hoseok's routine had been a potential solo dance for his new album, Jimin had liked it, pointing out where he believed Hoseok could improve. Hoseok had appreciated the advice given, even going as far to write it in a note book so he could remember it in the future.

Now Jimin followed the beat of the song, performing his solo dance to his best abilities, throwing everything in to the performance. Feeling every note and allowing it to flow through his body.

He got a standing ovation when he pulled the final pose to finish. Hoseok clapped enthusiastically, a light look on his face.

"That was incredible" Hoseok stated when he descended from the watching area to where Jimin was standing, he offered out a water bottle so he could take a drink.

Jimin took it thankfully and began to rehydration himself.

"You seemed to feel the music when you danced, it was powerful, I felt entranced to be completely honest, I couldn't take my eyes off you" Hoseok was honest with his opinion.

Jimin was sure Hoseok could see the way his cheeks flushed pink with the praise and slight embarrassment. He liked the feeling as much as he felt awkward by it.

The continued their session for another hour and a half, till they were both sweaty and red in the face with exertion.

"I saw an ice cream truck in the park near here, want to go an get some now?" Hoseok suggested, he looked hopeful that Jimin would accept.

"Yeah sure, something cold would be nice around now" Jimin agreed, liking the way the older man's face lit up with joy.

They gathered their things, slinging the bags over their shoulders, they took off in the direction of the park. Taking mindlessly of stuff that interested them, it was mostly random topics that stated and ended as soon as they were begun.

~*~

The park looks beautiful today" Jimin stated.

The sky was a beautiful blue, Jimin had come to love it after receiving the colour from Namjoon's touch. The rest of the park was in greys, whites and blacks.

They made their way over to the icecream stall, both haulting to make their choices. They hummed and harred till they made their choices.