Chapter 35

"Maybe we should just wait a bit longer before ordering so Y/n can choose what she wants to eat?"that's the first thing you hear when you slowly wake up again.

"Give me 5 more minutes." You groan out as you lift your head off of a shoulder and stretch carefully, trying to be as considerate as possible to the people sitting next to you.

"You're up?" Steve whispers.
"Yeah, sorry that I fell asleep."
"Don't you say sorry, Doll, I didn't mind being your pillow." There is a smile in Bucky's voice.

"And it was adorable to see Bucky in a more sweet setting. He looked more mellow than usual." Sam teases
"Ey! Don't call me adorable."
"But you are." You whisper at him, loud enough that others hear it.
"No, am not."
"Steve is he pouting?" You ask.
"Yeah."
"See, you're adorable!" You grin and try to cover his mouth with your hands, accidentally nearly poking him in the eyes.
"Oops, sowwy."

You feel Bucky shaking his head, yet also a smile from him underneath your hands.
It doesn't take long for Bucky to lick your hands in hopes of you letting go.
"You got to try harder, sweety, your spit doesn't gross me out after all we did with the three of us," you whisper, but apparently a bit too loud.

"I didn't need to hear that." You hear Sam groan.
A blush spreads over your face as you slowly remove your hands.
"That was still pretty innocent." Loki says.

"You should watch Tony's interviews from before he became Iron Man." Natasha teases.
"Ey, I'm a better man now!"
"Uhu, sure."

"So, food?" Rhodey tries to change the topic before he felt the need to actually throw himself out of a window, with his suit on, mind you.

"Chinese take out, how does that sound?" Steve asks.
"Perfect. Order for me please, I know you know what I like."
"Of course, sweetheart."

After everyone ordered, it seems like a part of the group still wasn't ready to leave the subject Rhodey tried desperately to change.

"Nat, do you still remember that time..." Clint asks.
"Oh you mean..."
"Yeah, I think you got it. So who do you think in this group..."
"Ooooh interesting!"
"Ehm, am I the only one not sure what you guys are talking about?" You ask
"We're all at a loss." Says Bucky next to you.
"Oh don't speak for me, I know. And let me tell you, it isn't as easy to put them under those three categories." Loki says.

And that starts this cryptic discussion that slowly turns to a Russian discussion as you feel Bucky tense up a lot, before he somehow joins the conversation.

"Guys, what are you talking about?" Sam sounds slightly nervous.
"You'll know once we figured everyone out." Is Bucky's answer.

"Steve?" You whisper.
"Yes?"
"Is there any chance of figuring out what this is about? Do you by any chance know a few Russian words?"
"Sorry Darling, I have no idea what is going on."

"Ey! That's not true!" You hear Tony suddenly yell, almost making you jump in shock as you did not expect that.
"You understood all that?"
"Yeah, Lokes you forgot to undo the Allspeak thingy you did a little back."
"Ah shit. Well, ..." A short silence, "now please join us and tell us what is so wrong with our conclusion."

And suddenly Tony speaks Russian.
"What the fudge! That's unfair. Can we please join the conversation?" Sam sounds worried.
"It's only fair, as it is about us?" You try.
"Almost, Baby Doll, we only need to reach one more conclusion. Then everyone might join in the discussion of our conclusion."

It's when Hope comes to alert your anxious state, that the conversation stops.
"Why did we not know she wasn't just your guide dog when you are blind?" Clint asks carefully.
"Because I didn't want others to know she alerts when I get too anxious. A lot happened in my past and she prevented my anxiety attacks and hyperventilation. But lately it wasn't really happening anymore. I guess this conversation you guys are having is just that little drop too much in the recent events?" You sound fragile.
Hope alerts again, you give her a vocal praise and a pet, reassuring you're fine as you pet her until she thinks you're calm enough.

"We didn't know." Bucky whispers guilty.
"I didn't want you all to know because it's fine. It's something that makes others walk on eggshells around me and I don't want that. So please continue your conversation so we can know too."

"We'll let you join. We're still unsure about one thing. Or more like we can't reach a conclusion." Natasha says.

"So what was this conversation about?"
"We were just guessing who would be Dom, sub or switch in this group. Nat and I had to do a mission a while back and well, that was an interesting one. And since we were already spiraling down on the not so innocent talk, I brought it up."
"So, what's the verdict. I wanna know what you all label the team and if it might be right."

"Disclaimer, this doesn't mean that your dynamic is a representation of you on the field. We just brain stormed the dynamics in the bedroom." Tony says, with a smile on his face.
"And we are only doing the people present here. So no Vision Wanda and Bruce."

"Not to sidetrack the conversation, but where is Bruce?" You ask.
"In the lab. Did we forget to tell you?"
"Yep, but no worries. Please continue the conversation. Now I am curious."