the morning after

Jam's POV

I woke up from the sunlight peeping through the curtains. I checked the clock beside my table .. 8 in the morning. I felt a hand around my waist and somebody spooning me. I looked at the person beside me and smiled. It was Jungkook. Oh yeah, he came to take care of me. I saw a basin with a towel in the table beside him, a glass of water, medicines and a thermometer too.. awwww... I kissed his forehead and started getting up. As I was getting up, I noticed that he was hugging my Cooky pillow with his other hand. UH-OH! Busted! I think he found out he was my bias..

His hand suddenly tugged at mine gently. I saw that he opened one eye..

"How are you feeling, baby?"

"I feel so much better. No more fever.. thank you for taking care of me Cooks."

"Of course and in that case, come here...", pulling me back under the sheets..

"Cooky....", I warned...

"What?!?! ...So... I  AM your bias,  huh?"    And he started tickling me.

"Ahhhhhh! Hajima!! Hajimaaaa! I'll get sick again."

"By the way, I've been meaning to tell you this ---- never dance like that again in front of the Hyungs, okay? You nearly gave me a heart attack! I saw their perverted looks at you while you were dancing!!!", he stated.

"They did?!", I asked, I felt the color crawling to my cheeks.  "Was I  good?", I asked, eager to know more.

"You were so good that only I should see you dance like that! Ihaehada?", he quipped.

"Araso, Oppa!", I answered, chuckling then started tickling me again.

We wrestled in bed until he was on top of me. We were staring intently at one another.. when I felt something nudge me down there...!

"Uhhh.. was that----"

And he crashed his lips to mine, I kissed back.... slowly at first, as if he was asking for permission. My hands automatically went around his neck... his kiss became deeper. He bit my lower lip ever so gently, a moan escaping from me. He used his tongue to coax my mouth to open slightly. As soon as my lips opened, his tongue explored my mouth softly, finding my tongue. He was such a good kisser. I felt him tugging gently at my blouse. As we gasped for air, he sat up and took his shirt off. OMG! His body was bigger than I expected it to be. Those broad shoulders... that well toned chest!!! And.. those damn 6-packed abs! I could not help but stare. He may be the golden maknae of the group but right now, he ain't no baby to me!

" Like it?", he asked smiling. He pulled me up to a sitting position and pulled my blouse off. Of course I had nothing under as I was asleep the whole day yesterday. He  carefully lowered me on the bed again.

His lips found mine again, as his hands stroked my breasts. A soft moan escaped me.. he looked at me and smiled. His hand had travelled down to take off my shorts and my underwear. He then started kissing my neck, leaving  traces of his kisses.. "You're mine ... only mine" ... he stopped to lick and suck on my breast, another moan escaped me. As he was doing that, his hand slowly went down. I felt his finger touch me down there. I felt that I was getting wet.. He caressed me down there and put him thumb inside me. "Shit, you're so wet baby".  I moaned in anticipation. He kept teasing me!  I ran my hand through his hair and I hear him moan too.

He came back up to kiss me once again. As he did that, he opened a condom. He put it on and  positioned himself on top of me..

"Are you ready for me, baby?", he asked.

"Yes baby", I said

And he slowly entered me.

"Aaaaaghhhhh...", I moaned.

"Uuuugh... You're so tight baby..." ....when he was finally able to put his whole manhood in me, he paused first.. then he started moving really slow... pushing in and out slowly. My hand was going up and down his back,  which I think made him more excited.

The rhythm was going faster and faster and his kisses became deeper and deeper. He was also now slamming into me harder and harder.. we were both panting...

"Hon, I'm... I'm..." I stuttered...

"Me too, baby... come to me ... come...aaaaaaghhhhhhhh!!!" And we both climaxed at the same time. Jungkook landed right on top of me with a big sigh and gave me another deep kiss. "I love you..."

"I love you too, Jungkook..." 

We showered and cuddled after that... ordered breakfast and lunch via room service. I didn't think we would be going out soon.. Let's just say we had a few more rounds. He came prepared for this,  I tell you. 😉😉

"Baby, I'm leaving next, next week..", I started

"But you are coming back...right?"

" Of course.. will  you wait for me?"

"Always..."

TIME SKIP

Jungkook left after dinner. What an earth shattering day. 😉 Good thing my fever didn't come back after everything we did today. 

Sadness was now creeping in  as the reality of having to leave soon was nearing....thank God for technology  nowadays... I just had to hold on to that and make it through..

<A.N.> I literally cringed doing this chapter LOL!