Chapter 9

This is Clary now -R

Arms grabbed me as I struggled, kicking and punching. A gag was placed over my mouth as I choked and I heard a sickening thud and turned to see Jace being knocked out by about seven robed figures. "Jace!" I screamed but all that came out was a muffled sob. I fought harder and my foot connected with something giving a thud. My vision started to blur as I punched, screaming. I fell into welcoming darkness.

My vision slowly came back into view. I was in a room with tasteful blue walls, a cupboard, dressing table and a bed, which I was chained to. I gave the chains a tug, but they didn't budge. Tears streamed down my face as I remembered Jace, a gash across his forehead. No, I thought. This couldn't be happening and although I had expected it, it seemed unbelievable. I thrashed on the bed, sobbing, pulling at the chains. A door opened behind me but I carried on struggling. Someone came and sat in the armchair beside my bed, calmly waiting for my tantrum to end.

I turned my head, seeing the face from my nightmares. White-blonde hair, fathomless black eyes, elegant cheekbones. "Hello, Clary" Sebastian said. My breaths were coming out hard and harsh. I stared him coldly in the eye. "Trying to do a Valentine on me?" I asked "chaining me to the bed to torture me for information. How nice" I gasped.

He smiled. "Now why would I do that?" He asked.

"Because you are a demon" I spat

"I don't want any information out of you, Clarissa. By the way, I am so not impressed with you right now. Trying to kill me, and succeeding actually. Quite impressive for you" his voice hardened.

I stared at him "Why am I chained to this bed?" I asked "unlock them now or I swear, I'll..I'll.."

He grinned "yeah, you'll what? I suggest you keep quiet for now" he said

"No, try make me" I said hotly

"Alright then", he moved towards me, carrying a piece of cloth. I thrashed against him as he tied the cloth tightly over my mouth, grinning. "So" he said "now you can't interrupt, let me fill you in. I died, you killed me. Then, Lilith, my mother had a chit chat with her bestie, Asmodeus, and he agreed to ressurect me. Before I died, I became good, but because Asmodeus was bad, I rose bad, which is great. My new plan, is awesome. Asmodeus helped me rise some shadowhunter dead at the bone city, and so they have access to all institutes and Idris. Genius, right".

My eyes widened as he came and untied the gag. "Now, you may bombard me with questions"

"Why would Asmodeus help you?", I asked.

"Because he was angry that his son, that scum downworlder Magnus, gave Simon his memory back", he said slowly, eyeing her.

"Where are we?"

"Can't tell you. Just that you can go anywhere except outside and my room"

"Where's your room?"

"You'll see later. For now, I'm afraid, you are going to have to stay right where you are while we run a few tests and stuff"

"What do you mean? Tests?", I said, suddenly terrified by what would happen to me.

"Don't worry, little sis, i'll be there the whole time"

"You don't give me any reassurance", I said coldly.

He just smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, hope u like this chapter..plz vote, comment and follow. thx xx -R