Chapter 5

"Aww! They look so cute!!"

"Shuhs. Don't wake them up!" Wooyoung pouted when San slapped his shoulder lightly but started smiling again when he saw Yunho snuggled up onto Mingi on the bed. "I'm happy that our pup finally will have his true happiness." Wooyoung sighed softly and San smiled, putting his head on Wooyoung's shoulder as they watch the sleeping duo on the bed.

"Hey, what took you guys so long to wake them up?" Seonghwa huffed, walking into the room before seeing the sweet scene in front of him. "Oh.." Seonghwa sighed softly as Wooyoung and San scratched their necks sheepishly.

"Sorry, hyung.. We didn't have the heart to wake them up when they look so cute sleeping together.." San explained as Seonghwa shook his head in amusement. "We still need to wake them up. I've made some food for Yunho that could help him to regain his health again."

Wooyoung and San started protesting, saying that they should let them sleep for a bit more and didn't realize that Yunho had stirred from his sleep because of their commotions.

Yunho whimpered when the pain in his body made itself known again, making Mingi stirred from his sleep and the other 3 looked at them silently. "Bub? What's wrong?" Mingi asked sleepily, rubbing his eyes as he sat up on the bed. "Everything hurts.." Yunho pouted, looking up at Mingi with tears in his eyes and Mingi just melted right away.

"I'm so sorry bub.. I can't help you ease the pain.." Mingi sighed, running his fingers through Yunho's lock slowly. Yunho shook his head slowly and was about to speak when Seonghwa cut him off.

"I can help you with that, pup. That was the reason why I told this 2 to wake you up but they couldn't." Seonghwa said, making Wooyoung and San grinned sheepishly again as Yunho and Mingi tilted their heads. "You can help with his pain, hyung? How?" Mingi asked as he helped Yunho to sit on the bed properly. "With food of course. Since medicines won't help him, I found out that food can so I made a meal for him. Of course, it will be slower unlike medicines but it's better than nothing."

"I'm willing to try anything at this point, hyung." Yunho huffed before wincing when the pain flared throughout his body, whining after in the crook of Mingi's neck. Mingi rubbed Yunho's back gently, looking up at Seonghwa and back to Yunho. "Do you want to eat here or in the dining room, bub?" Mingi asked and Yunho hummed at the question. "At the dining room." Mingi nodded his head, getting out of the bed before picking Yunho up, bridal style, making the other 3 cooed at them.

Yunho blushed, hiding his face in Mingi's neck as the goblin chuckled at Yunho's embarrassment. "Don't be shy bub. They all knew about us way before you came here as a grim reaper. Nothing to be shy about." Mingi said, planting a soft kiss on Yunho's head, eliciting a whine from the grim reaper. "That's even worse, Min!" Yunho grumbled softly but he flinched in surprise when the other 3 gasped.

Yunho pulled himself away from Mingi's neck, his eyes widened as he looked over to Seonghwa, Wooyoung and San who was gaping at him. "W-what?" Yunho asked.

"You called Mingi 'Min'!" San gawked.

"You only called him that when you were human!" Wooyoung continued.

Yunho blinked and blushed before shrugging. "Eh, I remembered my human life, so.. yeah.."

"WHAT?! WHEN??" The trio screamed, making Yunho flinch again in surprise and how his head throbbed a little. "Don't scream! My head is about to burst!" Yunho whined, shoving his face back into Mingi's neck. "Answer the fucking question, pup!!" Wooyoung screeched, ignoring Yunho's whine as he tugged on Yunho's shirt.

Yunho won't have any of it though as he only whined further into Mingi's neck, his eyes shut closed as his head throbbed violently. Mingi scowled and was about to scold Wooyoung when Seonghwa slapped Wooyoung's head lightly. "Hey. Stop pestering the sick pup!" Wooyoung pouted but he stopped screaming at Yunho which Yunho was grateful as his head stopped throbbing.