Chapter 4

Trigger Warning! Suicide. Please be careful when you read it! <33

Yunho sighed as he finally was done with his job for the day. Looking at the time, Yunho pouted when he saw it was very late, close to midnight already and he is still at the tea house. His stomach rumbled and he pouted even more. The last time he ate was when Mingi bought him the subway sandwich and he didn't have time to eat anymore after that. Yunho huffed out and walked out of the tea house, too exhausted to teleport himself back home and opted to just walk there.

Halfway back home, Yunho suddenly was pushed back into a dark alleyway with something that definitely was not something that a human was capable of doing so as he yelped in surprise and hissed when his back and head collided with the concrete walls. Blinking the pain away as he rubbed the back of his head, Yunho frowned and looked around cautiously. "What the fuck..?" Yunho whispered to himself before he saw a pair of red eyes staring back at him in the dark, making him narrowed his eyes at whatever it was.

I'm too tired to deal with this Yunho huffed before hissing at the figure with red eyes. "Show yourself. What do you want from me?" The figure laughed menacingly, walking closer towards Yunho slowly as he showed himself and Yunho frowned when he saw the figure, thinking that it somewhat felt familiar to him before his head suddenly throbbed, making him winced and pressing a palm to his temple.

Do you remember me now, pup?

Yunho heard from inside his head and it made his head ache furthermore, making him doubled over and fell to the floor on his knees, grabbing his head while at it. The figure stepped even closer to Yunho as he smiled deviously before tipping Yunho's chin up so the grim reaper could look at him as he smirked. "Hm.. Though you're a grim reaper now, I could still break you until you give up to even want to be one anymore. Then I could take your body to be mine." Yunho frowned as he didn't understand a word from the figure before pushing his hand away from his chin.

Yunho instantly knew that the figure was an evil spirit when he could concentrate again, hissing at the spirit as he shakily stood up. "What do you mean by that?" Yunho asked the spirit. "Tsk tsk.. You still don't remember me, I see. This is disappointing.. I thought once you've met your Mingi you would remember everything.. Do you want me to help you remember, pup?" The spirit asked while smirking, making Yunho feel like bringing the spirit to God himself and he did just that, grabbing the spirit firmly but what he didn't expect was for the evil spirit to be very strong that he could easily break away from him.

"Do you think you can easily catch me, pup?"

"Well, I certainly won't back down and will try to catch you so I could send you to God!" Yunho retorted, making the spirit laugh amusedly. "Ohh, you've become fierce. I remember how weak and useless you were when you're human, pup." Yunho frowned and flinched slightly as his head throbbed again and he saw some flashes of memories.

[Yunho curled up in himself as he covered his face with his arms while being kicked over and over again. "Worthless son of a bitch! Why aren't you dead yet, huh??! You good for nothing!" Yunho whimpered but he didn't even try to retaliate them, letting them kick him until he couldn't even move because of the pain flared up throughout his body.]

Yunho blinked for several times and gasped when the spirit kicked his stomach so hard that he ended up flying a few feet away and crashed onto the walls. Yunho hissed when his back flared up in pain, sliding down to the ground but he quickly stood up again, he won't back down, that's not how Hongjoong and Seonghwa taught him once he became a grim reaper. He rushed towards the spirit, giving him a low kick when the spirit thought that he was going to punch him, making the spirit fall onto his back.