Chapter 3

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3
                                     𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎

"Well I have a date now extras, cya." Katsuki put his hands behind his head and walked off trying not to look excited.

"He's so totally excited..." Kacy said amused at her brother's antics.

"Let's follow him, I know you want to~ You know you want to~ We know you want to~" Izuku kept repeating like an inner demon tempting her.

"No I don't!" She replied covering her ears as if she couldn't hear him

__________________________

And eventually she gave in and followed her brother.

"Cassy! Over here!" His excited voiced echoed through the cafe.

"Hey katsu, how are ya?" Cassandra asked sliding into the chair opposite to the one katsuki was sitting in

"Fine...I...Uh-...How are you?" Katsuki mumbled under his breath after stuttering nervously.

"Me? Oh I'm fine. Seems like you are nervous though~" She chuckled, teasing the poor boy

"O-ok... So I have something I'd like to ask...," Katsuki stated nervously not making eye contact but his head was held high. 'Ahhhh shit what if she rejects me iwanttodiesomeonekillmepleaseimbeggingthisissoembarassing-'

In one breath he said "Ok so...We'vebeenonquiteafewdatesandIjustwantedtoknowifyou'dbemygirlfriend... "

"I... So we weren't official before? Damn..." She asked amused at the explosive teen

"I just wanted to know if it was official damn crab head! " He clicked his teeth and blushed inwardly rejoicing.

"Well it is dummy~" she teased chuckling a bit

"Don't call me a dummy-" He was silenced by a kiss on the cheek
_______________

Meanwhile in the same cafe another couple spied on the two snickering.

"Pfft- did you see when he mumbled out all of his words? Lmao I'm dying-" Izuku choked out crying.

"Yep reminds me of you in Middle school lol, " Kacy snickered.

"I didn't actually like that! Yes I was more introverted but I only mumbled when I was thinking," He cried out in defense

"Sure if you say so," She replied not believing him.

"Meanie... You're supposed to at least pretend you believe me," Izuku pouted before turning his head away from her in mock anger.

"I am pretending to believe you," She replied. "I'm just a bad actor"

"So are you just gonna continue staring at me? Do you want another one?" Cassandra question the dumbfounded boy.

"Yes. I mean n- do whatever you want I don't care anyways!" He glared at the child in front of him. And she did. She leaned over and gave him a peck on the lips, causing the blonde to go red.

Izuku couldn't hold it back anymore and loud laughing could be heard from the other table. 'Kacy sighed before running out the door, abandoning the wheezing dumbass.

"Is that Deku?" Bakugou questioned, snapping out of his moment in rage. But when he looked in the direction of the laughing no one was there.

"I could have sworn I heard that nerd..." He muttered to himself.

"You did. He just left immediately," Cassy replied.

"oh"