New girl | Dallas Winston

"Welcome to Tulsa, Oklahoma" you read as you entered into what would be your new hometown. You had been moving from state to state, as long as you could remember. But this time it was going to be different. Your mother had passed away a couple of months back, and all you were left with was your alcoholic father. No grandparents, No Aunts or Uncles, just your father.

You never have had much money so you were always stuck on the 'not so hot' part of town.

After a couple of minutes, you slowly pulled into the driveway of what would be known as your new home. "Please tell me this isn't our house," you said. The house was small and had grass growing like weeds, a raggedy garage, a white front door with dents, a front porch swing hanging on by one chain, and a light blue house that looked lopsided. "Sure is, now get your ass up and help." your father replied as he slammed the door of the shabby car. You mumbled under your breath so your father couldn't hear you, "What a piece of shit."

You got out of the car and started helping your father unpack. After about 10 minutes your father told you he was going to get a beer but never came back. "Drunken bastard," you thought to yourself. You were in the garage unpacking the last box you had when a couple of boys walked over to where you were.

"What's a pretty gal like you doin' in this neighborhood." A handsome young man with dark brown hair and black bushy eyebrows said. You jumped, facing him. "Where the hell did you come from?!" you exclaimed. The young man scared the living shit out of you. He chuckled, "We got a feisty one on our hands." He looked you up and down taking in your full appearance.

A frail looking boy appeared behind the young man. "Cut it out dal, you'll scare her off," he said in a stern but sweet tone. He turned to the boy and shrugged, "Whatever man." The boy watched as he moved away from you. "Hi," the boy said softly. "Hello," you replied with a small smile. "Sorry about him, he goes for any girl he views as 'hot'." the boy apologized. You looked down at the floor, blushing in awkward silence. After a minute, you broke the silence, "No, It's cool."

The frail looking boy smiled while another boy with greased back hair walked up to you. "So what's your name?" he asked with his southern-like accent. "Y/N, Y/N L/N," you replied. The brown-haired boy started, "I'm Ponyboy, you can call me Pone or Pony, and these are my buddies Dallas, and Johnny." You just nodded your head towards the two boys.

The young man leaned against the wall and smirked, "And you can call me Dally or dal, whatever works for you, doll," he said in a husky tone.

You formed your fingers into a triangle and started measuring Dallas's face. "I think Asshole suits you better." you blurted out. The two younger boys gasped. Dallas growled and towered over you, "Now listen here little miss, you better shut your trap," he said as your bodies were practically touching. Chills ran down your spine and you gasped, BOY WAS HE HOT.

After a second of you turning into complete putty, you regained your stability and stood up for yourself. "Or what?" you asked. His smirk turned into a devilish smile as he leaned down and whispered into your ear, "You don't want to know." He backed off leaving you speechless.

You didn't move or speak for what seemed like an hour. "Good job dal, you broke her," Ponyboy said as he rolled his eyes. You didn't hear him as you were still lost in your thoughts.

"This so-called 'Dallas' is going to be the death of me." you thought to yourself.